PDA

View Full Version : Dry spell?

Soria
December 9th, 2006, 09:17 AM
Well thinking back on how quickly the baby army of the GU forums is growing, something hit me.

I think for the first time in a LONG time no GUers, or their siginificant other are pregant, or at least none have annouced.

JUst pointing something out.. Plus I have a werid feeling I just shot a cannon ball at the GU damn

Tristate0999
December 9th, 2006, 10:33 AM
Hehe...we'll be seeing about the GU water and it's affects in the next coming months. There might be a little Tristate coming in late 2007

Breandan
December 9th, 2006, 06:58 PM
I might bud at any moment and spawn off spores, does that count? :D

Satrah
December 9th, 2006, 08:14 PM
*giggle snorts* gods...just what we need..more of your fine tuned humor. *grins and is lightly teasing*

Now just pondering that image of you budding to spawn off spores, I could just see you with your budding talking to oyu about that last move you made in game and going "You did that wrong!! Move over and let a professional do this...sheesh"

Or the both of you cussing in different languages....oy o.O

Bobthepenguin
December 11th, 2006, 08:12 AM
Soria-

Gimee 2 weeks. Then we will know

Swarfy
December 11th, 2006, 08:34 AM
I'll say it now.. BOBBIE GIRL DRANK THE WATER!

bob the goat
December 11th, 2006, 08:44 AM
I have a roomate, does that count? In August the Girlfriend may be moving in, which happens to be 9 months away, does that count?

Bobthepenguin
December 11th, 2006, 09:11 AM
Swarf- we don't know yet. What I did do was miss 2 nights of my birth control pills. I discovered this after a night of.....well, romantic stuff. If I am, I will be the first person I ever met who suspected from the very first day. I hope I'm not, though. We aren't ready. If I am, my attitude will change really fast, and I'll be bouncing up and down all over the threads. But, for the next two weeks, I worry.

Soria
December 11th, 2006, 10:16 AM
:: whimpers, giving Bobbie girl a hug:: Remeber, the best presents are the ones you don't know about.

Breandan
December 11th, 2006, 10:49 AM
and the ones that do a diaper mural on the wall at 16 months old :D

Aerrn
December 11th, 2006, 10:52 AM
At my age??? babies??? Ahhh no, it grandkids all the way :)

Swarfy
December 11th, 2006, 11:08 AM
LOL brean... Oh man I laughed so hard I cried...

Jennivere
December 11th, 2006, 07:15 PM
I'd love to have a second one right now, but due to some health issues it's not physically possible for me to until that's all better. Plus I have a disc in my spine that is messed up so being pregnant with that still bothering me wouldn't be very fun! Oh and I'd need a partner that actually pays attention to me. *cries*

Bobthepenguin
December 12th, 2006, 08:14 AM
Poor Jenni! *Hugs* Feel better, K?

Soria
December 12th, 2006, 08:52 AM
:: growls, and goes after Sean, tugging him by the ear:: Pay attention to your woman man!

Mrfrosty
December 12th, 2006, 09:28 AM
Hehe, no kids on this forefront yet...I'm sure your wouldnt want any Jrfrosty's running around anyway..scarey enough with one of me hehe

lakoda
December 12th, 2006, 09:33 AM
once we're out of debt (the bad kind, the mortgage doesn't really count) we plan on having kiddies, but for now the wife and I aren't planning on having any (unless you count the pups).

Swarfy
December 12th, 2006, 11:56 AM
I have kids.. They're called kittens... And boy are those two a handful (Brother and sister, and sister went into heat, but is at the vet as we speak getting fixed.) especially when they get a case of the rips and start kknocking stuff over as they tear through the house. Oy....

Soria
December 12th, 2006, 12:57 PM
Fun...

Bobthepenguin
December 12th, 2006, 01:08 PM
I love kittens. I just had to teach ours not to play with ornaments. Hope it worked....