PDA

View Full Version : Not Fun!

bob the goat
February 21st, 2007, 07:07 AM
You know what is not fun? Biting into a tortilla chip and breaking your wisdom tooth. You know what is not fun’er? Having to wait 2 days to have it removed. You know what is even more not fun’er’est? When they go in to remove it they have to break the tooth and pull each root out individually because the roots hooked to your jaw.

I hurt.

Strikesfirmly
February 21st, 2007, 07:27 AM
...I just received a really strange mental image...

"He had to alter his trells?!"
"Here we call that treason!.."

"He shall gnarfle the garthak!"

hehe

Soria
February 21st, 2007, 09:50 AM
O_O Either you have some *really* weak teeth Goat man, or that was one stale chip.

Clareon Wolfeyes
February 21st, 2007, 10:02 AM
Or he makes his salsa with concrete. I feel for ya big guy!

Bobthepenguin
February 21st, 2007, 10:58 AM
OUCHIES! Are you a chipmunk? I was when they pulled my wisdom teeth. My cheeks balooned out like I'd stuffed my winter hoard of nuts into them.

Pojodan
February 21st, 2007, 11:33 AM
The worst pain of my entire life is a tie between a nearly ruptured appendix while laying in ER while I was lost in their new computer system and the day after having all four wisdom teeth pulled.

In a way, the teeth one is worse as gut pain is something you can draw yourself away from somewhat.. pain in your skull is totally unavoidable.

I will say this: Doritos has gone too far with their Jalapeños and Gravel chips.. something must be done to stop them!

Whytewulf
February 21st, 2007, 11:54 AM
I remember getting my wisdom teeth out, it was super.. I drooled eating puddin!!

Oh and I went to the dentist yesterday and have my first cavity in 25 years. I am distraught. I wanted to argue... But alas.. I will get a filling.. I am so happy.. :(

Aku
February 21st, 2007, 05:22 PM
Cement chips? What are you eating man?

bob the goat
February 22nd, 2007, 07:50 AM
Ok, I should have clarified, the tooth had a large cavity in the center and was kind of rotting out from the inside. The tortilla just happened to be in the wrong pace at the wrong time.

As for the feeling, immagine a mouth full of broken glass and someone thumping you on the skul with a bat...not exactly Christmas.

Clareon Wolfeyes
February 22nd, 2007, 10:16 AM
I had the same type of cavity, but my tooth just started falling apart over the course of 2 days, and no pain involved, until the dentist of course, and even now if the filling fails I'll need a root canal.

lakoda
February 22nd, 2007, 10:20 AM
Bob, I feel your pain. I just got back from part 2 or 4 of some major dental repair. I hadn't been to the dentist in 5 years and now (with insurance) I am paying 4800 in dental bills for 4 4 hours sessions of pain.

Good luck, I don't remember getting my wisdom teeth out (I had the good drugs ;) ).