PDA

View Full Version : Class based Sillies.( WoW)

Soria
March 21st, 2007, 10:03 AM
I've been thinking on this for awhile now, and I think World of Warcraft should have included one class based silly for each class. Then it hit me, if you guys could make a class based silly for you characters, what would they say?

Here is some of mine.

Shaman- 'Lets have a barbeque... FLAMESHOCK!'

Hunter- 'I swear, if my pets used my weapon as a chew toy again...' or 'Why do they always run? They're just going to die tried.'

Warlock- 'Everybody thinks have a Succubus is great, but that fire is *everywhere*'

Aku
March 21st, 2007, 02:00 PM
LOL! I love the warlock one!

Mage - "Do you know what arcane explosion does to my hair?"

Whytewulf
March 21st, 2007, 03:19 PM
A Pali's would just be "HAR HAR HAR." as they shield.

Nekojin
March 22nd, 2007, 03:01 PM
Mage: "Oh, sure, I can conjure Fire, Ice, or... these... Arcane thingies, but can I conjure something useful, like a steak dinner? No!"
Warrior: "My job? I'm the guy who dies so that everyone else gets to run away."
Paladin: "The guy who dies so that everyone else can run away? No, that's the Warrior."
Shaman: "Say hello to my little friend." *plops down a Totem*

Cygnus
March 22nd, 2007, 07:04 PM
rogue: i wasted a vanish for one empty chest?
paladin: I'm doing my part, bringing converts to the Light one hammer swing at a time.

Forgulor
March 22nd, 2007, 11:16 PM
warlock: "There's 1 good thing about Voidwalkers dieing quickly; I'm making a fortune selling the bracelets they drop"

Mage: "Funny thing about Blink is, sometimes not everything gets teleported...I used to be a man"

Warriors: "Warriors prepared for battle should always have their helmet showing, you never know when one of those invisible walls gets in the way of a Charge"

Darkov
March 27th, 2007, 03:56 AM
Warriors: "The first thing they teach at the Warrior Academy is how to charge in head first without any support and no matter the odds"

Hunters: "You mean you can't turn 180 degrees and plant a perfect aimed shot every time?"

Rogue: "It was the funniest thing ever.. I mean.. a whole group.. fighting their way to a quest mob, one mob at a time.. lol, l2p stealth ftw!"

Realmreaver
March 27th, 2007, 09:13 AM
Warlock - 'Red flames!? I am a WARLOCK not a mage! DUH! get with the Green Fire threads people!'

Hunter - ' I got hit with so many nerfs I think I am being hunted.'

BorusWintersong
March 27th, 2007, 10:59 AM
Warrior "I seen death in the face many times, we have tea about 3 times a day."

Paladin "What's death?"

Darkov
March 27th, 2007, 11:19 AM
Priest: "Botting since 13:47 3rd June 2005"

Shaman: "Frostshock, FrostShock, FROSTSHOCK!"

Hunter: "Right, don't hit it.. I want to tame it.. don't hit! I said DON'T HIT IT! OMG YOU NOOB, thats mob is so rare! #@?##$#"

Edit: I don't really think the worst of everyone.. just it's so easy with WoW, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5mD1n4v2JA

warlockco
March 28th, 2007, 08:23 PM
Everyone in the party "Priest give us buffs."
Priest "What is a buff?"

I swear there are so many players in WoW that don't know how to support their party...