PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop - Airbrushing Examples

Kat
December 5th, 2003, 01:43 PM
This (http://homepage.mac.com/gapodaca/digital/bikini/) is a really cool site that shows some Photoshop / Airbrushing that the artist has done. Makes you think about how all the women on magazones look perfect, probably because they are getting a little touch-up. Or even a LOT of touch-up!

Thanks for fixing the link. I think I see what I was doing wrong now.

Mod Edit: Fixed it - Nem

Raven00x
December 5th, 2003, 02:29 PM
makes me wonder about some of those magazines. What? i read them for the articles...*cough*

Ciarin
December 5th, 2003, 02:45 PM
Yea I saw this a few months ago.

The thing is that one girl looks really good on her own, but compared to her airbrushing it seems she got ugly. I hate that.

Bombless
December 5th, 2003, 02:47 PM
yup saw that a while ago, pretty scary :P
and the other pics are awesome pieces of work too. especially the "blonde" one.

Kat
December 5th, 2003, 06:13 PM
Personally I thought the blonde girl looked better before being touched up. When you trim that much off someone's face and hair but leave everything else the same size, it makes her face look distorted. Also her skin looks plastic in the redo. I hope it was one of his earlier ones.

Beause the others are better.

Coffee
December 5th, 2003, 11:48 PM
If you look closely at the before pictures you can see in (the "blonde" one) her pupils the reflection of the camera-guy.
Neat.

FuzzyBear
December 6th, 2003, 05:59 AM
what impressed me the most was the burger joint ad.

I've done a fair ammount of 'damaged photograph' repair in photoshop, but that's all restoration work. Altering something like that and still keeping the perspective angles in-line is pretty damned impressive.