PDA

View Full Version : Crap Happens?

rayfinkle
December 13th, 2003, 08:39 PM
ok so this is my one and only time im goin to rant on here, because i just need some kind of release.
have you ever noticed that in life in something can go wrong it will, and once it does it will bring along with it all its friends, to F with you just for the fun of it. Well yesterday, everything seemed to be going so well, and i went to sleep with a good free mind. Then i woke up this morning my computer crashed 5 times in a row to where i had to reformat the damn thing and reinstlall everything, leaving off all the games on the second hard drive (about 25 in total), well all but EQ. so once i got everything up and running again i thought i would get on EQ to play for a little while. Nope, not gonna happen, because for some reason it seems my account is out of good standings with SOE, and i cant log in. You would think hey this is an easy issue to fix, nope wrong again, turns out SOE support has taken the weekend off leaving us all high and dry til monday. *sigh* oh well guess im screwed til then, sorry to unload on yall, but i didnt have anyone else to talk to at the moment and didnt much feel like yelling at Indianna (my dog he's much to old to deal with my problems), guess ill just go curl up with him like when i was younger and watch TV.

Takara
December 13th, 2003, 09:36 PM
Count yourself extremely lucky if your major complaint is that you're having EQ/computer problems.

Something that helps me at times when Iím frustrated is to think of the things I'm fortunate and thankful to have.

Then things don't seem so glum.

Ciarin
December 13th, 2003, 09:41 PM
this is your big problem?

ugh......

sucks about the whole crashing thing though.....

rayfinkle
December 13th, 2003, 10:04 PM
no not my whole large problem just the icing on the cak, the whole problem was getting laid off 3 days before thanksgiving, money being tight for the holidays, not being able to collect unemployment while searching for another job, and being evicted from my last apartment and having to move back in with my father til the new semester starts and i can get into the dorms. Those were my big problems the earlier was just the icing on the cake that is my life, oh well.

Thru the magic stylings of Styxx, Led Zepplin and Kansas, my woes are behind me in a place were they can do no more harm. I wish you all safe live and journeys to the beyond (hopefully not soon though).
I have now calmed down a bit and feel more mellow

Meeshter
December 14th, 2003, 06:21 PM
Thru the magic stylings of Styxx, Led Zepplin and Kansas, my woes are behind me in a place were they can do no more harm. I wish you all safe live and journeys to the beyond (hopefully not soon though).
I have now calmed down a bit and feel more mellow

all your former problems are now /sing "Dust in the wind... /sing

Joborab
December 14th, 2003, 06:33 PM
hehe.. i had a friend bring his comp over last night.. soon as we popped norton anti virus on ihs comp.. DING DING DING x 1000000 EVERY file had the geefy (sp?) virus, including a game we installed an hour ago, then OMG, Norton Anti Virus put itsself in its crosshairs. It got the virus after not even being on there for 5 minutes.

Meeshter
December 14th, 2003, 09:30 PM
hehe.. i had a friend bring his comp over last night.. soon as we popped norton anti virus on ihs comp.. DING DING DING x 1000000 EVERY file had the geefy (sp?) virus, including a game we installed an hour ago, then OMG, Norton Anti Virus put itsself in its crosshairs. It got the virus after not even being on there for 5 minutes.

all hail the wonders of reformatting... =P

Kordesh
December 14th, 2003, 09:31 PM
Just wait until it's people screwing you over all the time. That's when it gets fun /=

Meeshter
December 14th, 2003, 09:41 PM
yeah... I forget the last time I wasn't bent-over and broken-in-like-a-new-pair-of-nike's by my boss... >.<;;

Tenolein
December 14th, 2003, 09:46 PM
Heh.

Try being bent over the hood of a squad car with your hands behind your back in cuffs a few times. Thats worse.

Then they proceed to slap a couple of lovely tickets on your ass when you did absolutely nothing wrong, nor against the law. THEN you lose your drivers license until the summer of 2005. =) Oh joy!

And thats all before watching your life fall away.

Meeshter
December 14th, 2003, 09:52 PM
been there done that... try getting pounded in a game of smear the queer when you are 10 and the rest are 17... I couldn't see outta my left eye for a week...

Tenolein
December 14th, 2003, 09:54 PM
LoL.

That was my whole childhood. Well, for the most part.

This'll be my last post in this thread. It's getting more depressing than theauropeutic(sp).

Meeshter
December 15th, 2003, 12:07 PM
*looks at thread* I accidentially crapped myself playing dance Dance revolution about a month ago...

rayfinkle
December 15th, 2003, 02:07 PM
eewwwwwwwwww!!!!

Velenka
December 15th, 2003, 02:54 PM
Worst week I ever had..... hmm.. I got into a bad car accident and totalled my car (was not my fault----numb**** drove out of a parking-lot, then across an arterial and I T-boned him), was being harassed by a stalker (who, on top of sending me creepy stuff, created an email account with my name and proceeded to email a bunch of people I knew pretending to be me... ugh), and had to leave my job with worker's comp that didn't pay the bills because the place used alot of fermaldyhide to preserve their products, and it was causing my eczema to blister to the point where I couldn't flex my fingers or use my hands at all.

Yeah, that was kind of lame. That's my personal benchmark for suckitude---nothing seems so bad if I recall that week. And that week doesn't seem so bad when I recall the folks around me who've had more unfortunate things happen... hell, at least I have both eyes intact. Four limbs, 10 fingers and toes. My general health.

Hope things are turning up well for ya, Ray. Cheers to good health http://velenka.digital-panda.net/pint.gif

rayfinkle
December 15th, 2003, 03:26 PM
*does a quick accounting of vital body parts*well when seen in that light i guess i shall not have anything to complaine about for a bit then, atleast not til i become a quadra palegic, then ill be one p-od mo fo

Evil_Gondi
December 15th, 2003, 07:10 PM
*Does a checklist on body health*
Let's see, no feeling in left arm, left leg, right hand, twitching in all body parts at random times, rage disorder(forgot what its called), numerous old wounds that still hurt, stopped paying attention to patient, etc.

I'm suprised that's all. According to a death test, I'm 8 years in the hole.

Poker_Joe

Joborab
December 15th, 2003, 07:28 PM
oops Vel ya found me out sorry :-) lol j/k, I couldn't stalk anyone, id mess up seeins hows im not very smart

Meeshter
December 17th, 2003, 09:39 AM
im sorry Velenka... /hug

Velenka
December 17th, 2003, 12:20 PM
Eeep no, don't feel sorry for me, that was over 3 years ago! I was just chipping in on the thread of people who seemed to be sharing their worst week stories :) Oh, and doing this trying-to-be-optimistic thing but kind of flubbing..