Shiach_gaidin
December 25th, 2003, 02:32 AM
LOL, ok i know what to ask for next christmas

(-=Phoenix=-)
December 25th, 2003, 02:52 AM
im on that list, Derek... ;-)

LowerClassBrat
December 25th, 2003, 02:54 AM
Your number one now come here for punishment!

(-=Phoenix=-)
December 25th, 2003, 02:55 AM
Lol, you got it, buddy. be there in 10

Velenka
December 25th, 2003, 03:37 AM
Roofles, LCB, that's an awsome thing to want :D

I got a Wacom Tablet! I got a Wacom Tablet! I got a Wacom Tablet! *hops up and down clutching her tablet and grinning like a fool* I haven't even looked at the rest of it yet... I suppose next Christmas I'd like to have my tuition payed off...

Gnomish
December 25th, 2003, 04:44 AM
I Wanted a gamecube, the new Primus CD, a new Diskman (mine needs to retire :( ), a new CD Player to play out lod in my room (my old one also needs to retire it just cant handle skipping), LoY, and the LDoN Prima Guide.... I am getting the CD later, because vati confessed that BestBuy was out when he and Fili went to get me mine :) i hope everyone gets their PhatLewt..

post Lewt EDIT: I got my Diskman, LDoN PrimaGuide (new fabbitfab resource), i got $20 to buy that CD! and i got clothes ^_^ i very happy and cant wait to go to grandma's

Sham
December 25th, 2003, 07:02 AM
I wanted a digital camera and a new pair of red Converse hightops to replace my old ones. Of course, I didn't get either, but my husband gave me one of those fuzzy colouring posters......I was glued to that thing for hours!!!!!! I LOVE fuzzy colouring posters!

Oh, and I think I might be on that list too, Brat.

John Dyne
December 25th, 2003, 07:25 AM
I wanted a boxing bag and a speed bag, two things I've wanted for years. Got it.

I wanted the Family Guy DVDs. Got them.

I'm very pleased with the goodies I got. I don't think anyone could top them for me unless I got my own boxing ring and a sparring partner.

Erling E.
December 25th, 2003, 07:45 AM
I wanted a high-tech MP3 Player. Got it.

I wanted drawing equipment. Got it.

I wanted The Neverending Story DVDs. Got it.

++

I'm happy :-)

Wooleen Shadowraith
December 25th, 2003, 09:39 AM
hehe, two words: Alienware Computer. Didnt get that, but i DID get wireless headphones :)

Keaolien
December 25th, 2003, 10:07 AM
Hey John, I'll come be your sparring partner mate :)

I wanted two towers extended DVD. Got it.
Wanted Linkin Park Live in Texas CD/DVD.got it.
and, most importantly, I wanted a ticket to the Linkin Park show in Toronto in Jan. GOT IT! mwhahahahaha

Ciarin
December 25th, 2003, 11:05 AM
I got clothes, cd's, mugs, jelly beans, a gift card, a bunch of cash, make-up, tupperware, a george foreman grill and jewelry so far. On saturday I go up to my dad's house and get some more.

Geez, florida is hot....

(-=Phoenix=-)
December 25th, 2003, 01:02 PM
i got a Cordless Phone, "The Firesign Theatre" CD.... my mom said it was funny, so yeah.

LowerClassBrat
December 25th, 2003, 02:09 PM
A Bass
Amp for Bass
Ps2 (for me and my 3 bros)
FFX-2
Cd Player
AFI shirts and pins
HIM shirt
Cell phone one of those flip dealys
Razor (hells yes i can shave now)

Erling E.
December 25th, 2003, 04:18 PM
Razor (hells yes i can shave now)

Congratulations.

Lirren
December 25th, 2003, 05:43 PM
I wanted my munchkin to have a good Christmas, and he did. So I'm happy.

togashi
December 25th, 2003, 06:10 PM
I got an electric razor. (sorry, the newness of shaving dies down after you realize you have to do it every stinkin morning of the rest of your life, and sometimes twice, if you're me...stupid Homer Simpson 5 o'clock shadow)

Got a couple of gift cards so far...yay, gas and groceries.

Got the wife a digital camera. (see, Sham, if you would've just married me, you woulda got your wish)

Velenka
December 25th, 2003, 06:22 PM
I guess, to update my list:

a Wacom Graphire3 Tablet (I know, I already mentioned this, but I'm so happy to have it that I had to say it again.. *glee!*)
a silver Gameboy Advance--weeeee~~!!!
gift certificates to Barnes & Noble
Target GCs
"Perspective For Comic Book Artists" by David Chelsea. It's a comic book about drawing comic books.
a gigantic blown glass cactus shotglass (equals about 2.5 shots)
money from the grandmas, to make a small dent in my fees/bills/debts etc.

Tiladien
December 25th, 2003, 09:12 PM
I got:

- The Indiana Jones Trilogy DVDs
- a $50 gift certificate for an electronics superstore
- Robin Hobb's latest book "Fools Fate", didn't expect this one, it's not released in the US/Canada until February. Mom ordered it from England.

Was a quiet year but still ate waaaaay too much. Turkey coma now. Night.

Coffee
December 25th, 2003, 09:23 PM
I got a George Forman grill
A kitchen scale
An instant-read food thermometer
And a crock pot.
(You see how well my family knows me?)

Yah, got everything I asked for, but of course my practice chanter(bagpipe) broke during my drive to my folks' place...

Requiem_Aristade
December 25th, 2003, 10:31 PM
MMM BASS!!! god I miss mine... its in the States in storage unfortunately ...
Lessee Christmas... cant say there was actually anythng really WANTED... but my wife did get me a new MP3 player and dual 120GB hard drives..
*she knows me all too well*

Keiran
December 26th, 2003, 12:40 AM
2 music cds, new video card for the computer, and a headset, so I can finally do voice with my Planetside outfit.

Gnomish
December 26th, 2003, 12:52 AM
being too lazy to add to my edit on the fist page, but I got MontyPython and the Holy Grail... i need to fiure out why the lady who's bunny bit me calls me Ca~Rinn Bunniesbane..
heh i am doing another EDIT: my family had Birthday Christmas today, which is celebratin all birthdays with my mom's bro's family and celebrating christmas too, lots of presents... I got 4 more DvDs, one is some Anime movie called Final Fantasy: Unlimited, and i got SLEEPING BEAUTY!!

rayfinkle
December 26th, 2003, 01:32 AM
I wanted a new laptop, to replace my old comp...

I got a Palm M515 =P and a gift card to barnes and nobles.
hmm well guess i can finally get that how to book i always wanted.

edit: hey Togashi, figured out a new thing to replace razors. i set my clippers at a low seting and did my entire head that way didnt look to shabby, think maybe only have to do it once a week and i should be good for a while.

edit 2: oooo a crock pot, you could live a week off of meat, potatoes, onions, and carrots in that thing.

Requiem_Aristade
December 26th, 2003, 02:38 AM
You actually use a crock pot to cook?? hmmm I must have missed something... only thing I ever used a crock pot for was cheese dip :) MMMMM I makethe best cheese dip in the world...

togashi
December 26th, 2003, 07:20 AM
ray> my beard grows in so fast I have 5 o'clock shadow by the time I turn around and put my razor away. I'd do the clipper thing, but I can't go a day without shaving at work. When you're the manager, and you have to bust people's chops about uniform codes, you have to be in full uniform yourself. That's why they pay me the big bucks. That's why some of my servers make more than me.

Oh, I tried my electric razor a few minutes ago. I can actually feel my face.

Requiem_Aristade
December 26th, 2003, 07:40 AM
Electric Razor?? EEWWW.. I got a Quatro.. if none of you have heard of it yet it is actually a new Razor made by Schick I think... anyhow... a 4 bladed razor... and lemme tell ya runnin that thing over my head is heaven :P

Zyndor Fyrmane
December 26th, 2003, 08:45 AM
I got just what I asked for 2 new pairs of jeans (one to wash and one to wear on laundry day)
I got LotR T2T on DVD and new pair of insulated hiking boots.

I also got $40 which is almost enough to cover meals and gas for the drive to my home town and back. (350 mile and 6 hours, 1 way):(

Ciarin
December 26th, 2003, 09:30 AM
I got more stuff too.

I got a webcam, Everquest, ear piece for my phone, some paint brushes, a calligraphy set, more clothes......

more stuff to come tomorrow.

Raven00x
December 26th, 2003, 09:57 AM
camera (woo!), gift cards, call of duty.

laertise
December 26th, 2003, 10:07 AM
I got what I wanted FFXI and for PS2 FFX2 also got Need for Speen Underground. Some clothes a grandfather clock about $180 in cash another $70 in assorted gift cards. X-men 2 dvd and one of the new transfomers. I love getting remakes of the toys I had when I was a kid.

Laertise

And I forgot I got a Waffle Maker
(anyone know how to make waffles?)

togashi
December 26th, 2003, 12:04 PM
You gotta use some kind of baker spray/grill release. Pam probably won't do. Best to go with something that smells powdery. Spray it down real good, put enough batter on to go to the tops of the waffle thingies, and close the lid. Should take about 3 minutes, depending on temperature.

Wooleen Shadowraith
December 26th, 2003, 12:06 PM
hehe, I got some more, too:

I got the Two Towers Extended DVD with the Gollume Figurine and the DVD/Book set of Creating gollum. Yay! :)

Evil_Gondi
December 26th, 2003, 10:10 PM
I wanted:
All the games
Women
Money
Xbox
Women
An actual sword

I got:
FFX-2
Aftershave (Incase I ever shave)
6 Pairs of Pants
Hoodie
Cd player(w/ a remote)

I was really disappointed when I got all my presents and 4 of em were for pants.
I figured my parents knew me enough to know I wanted games. (My brother got me FFX-2)
Oh well, guess I dress my gamecube in a pair of pants.

Evil

Tiladien
December 26th, 2003, 10:36 PM
I've already asked for Santa's naughty girl list for next year. It's one of the best ideas I've heard of yet.

Shiach_gaidin
December 27th, 2003, 05:07 AM
I got New Sno Blades(mini skies for doing tricks), new Ski boots, FFXI(well i bought it i just got refunded), and a new Touqe, as well as The Crossroads of Twilight in paperback, now i wait for #11,darn that Jorden and his slow writing!

Ciarin
December 27th, 2003, 09:50 AM
Well, I just got the rest:

A little bobble head figurine
suede/leather vest
champagne bottle made out of chocolate

Tuluz
December 31st, 2003, 06:18 PM
Ummm what I wanted for Christmas:
To win the Lottery
To retire at 24 cause I won the lottery
True drawing talent

What I got:
Madden 2004 xbox (got it slightly earlier cause I took dropped wife and friends off to get drunk and picked them up when done. But I count it)
About 5 long sleeve shirts the cold actually affects me now no more T-shirts in winter.
Wallet
A grill from my well off friends.
Ummm lots of clothes and toys for my son. :)

gratz to Velenka on the Wacom they are way cool when my talent gets better I want one :)

Gnomish
January 1st, 2004, 10:20 PM
Fili and i got our Game Cube!! ^_^ And we got TonyHawk4 and Soul Calibur II!! we had to buy them ourselves, but we are HAPPY!!

Pike Tha Blodd
January 2nd, 2004, 12:27 AM
my own personal flame-thrower (i.e. supersoaker filled with lighter fluid, with zippo tapped to the end)

Enchanter
January 2nd, 2004, 01:16 AM
i recieved a laptop, smallville season one dvds, family guys season one dvds, LoTR:TT extended dvd, EQ:LoY, some new ski tuning equipment, and a $50 gift certificate to barnes and noble.

there might have been other stuff but i dont remember.

I got my brother a samuri sword set, and my sister an airzooka (www.airzooka.com)

Kat
January 2nd, 2004, 06:40 AM
my own personal flame-thrower (i.e. supersoaker filled with lighter fluid, with zippo tapped to the end)

Don't try this at home kids.

I got a zillion things this year, for a switch!
My favorites are the ones my kids gave me, but they're personal.

So my next favorites are. . .
Knights of the Old Republic - PC
Call of Duty - PC
Jedi Academy - PC
Equilibrium - DVD (COOLEST MOVIE)

And to know so many of my friends missed me. 8)

Zalnor
January 2nd, 2004, 12:48 PM
I got Umm ... uhhh... a Wireless Keyboard and Mouse.. thats about it.

What I wanted? Wooleen Knows ;)

(-=Phoenix=-)
January 2nd, 2004, 02:07 PM
time and place, Jason! TIME AND PLACE!
AHHHH!
AHHHH!

... i dunno.

Wooleen Shadowraith
January 2nd, 2004, 02:23 PM
I dont know either -_-

Keisu_Reishiu
January 2nd, 2004, 05:50 PM
I got a brand new computer. On which I'm typing this message on. No more sharing the family computer with my mom and sis.

LowerClassBrat
January 3rd, 2004, 02:00 PM
Oh sweet delicious Fatal Frame.!!

Ciarin
January 3rd, 2004, 05:53 PM
Well, I'm installing Everquest.

edit:

Attempt #1 failed. Trying again....

Attempt #2 failed. Giving up till tomorrow.

Return to DAoC.

Enchanter
January 4th, 2004, 03:30 PM
ciarin,

a) are you running a firewall that stops you from sending out info?

-if so turn it off then log on use EQwindow, minimize it, then turn on the firewall. It should ask you whether or not you want to grant EQ access, say 'allow all access' and it should work.

you may not have gotten to that point yet
b) do you have a cable modem? if not you need to be 'dialed-in' for eq to work.

c) if you get in I have a character on Zebuxoruk and would be happy to give you some help getting you legs in EQ (or donate some cash, items, or PLing ;)) Do a /who all vinrea and if it says 'Vinrea(anonymous)<Followers of Nobility>' send a /tell to Vinrea and I will help you out.

Ciarin
January 4th, 2004, 04:53 PM
It won't install.

Enchanter
January 4th, 2004, 05:50 PM
lol I am all out things to say, does it say EQ for Mac on it? =\

Sweeny
January 4th, 2004, 06:15 PM
Lesse... my sweetie got me a 600 watt Sony Dream Theater, Dark Crystal collectors edition dvd, 3 Best of the Muppet Show dvds, Zoo Tycoon.

Got Muppet glasses from my mommy, an Ionic Breeze Quatra from my sweetie's parents. My brother got me a gift certif. to my favorite clothing store.

A very good friend of mine who's a chef came to visit and cooked for me and my sweetie.

Got some Godiva chocolates from my best friend.

Christmas hab been veddy veddy gud to me.

Kat
January 4th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Sweeny! Long time since I've seen ya!

ooooh, Im jealous of your Christmas.

"Catch the Gelfling!" --- hee hee hee

Sweeny
January 4th, 2004, 07:34 PM
Sweeny! Long time since I've seen ya!

ooooh, Im jealous of your Christmas.

"Catch the Gelfling!" --- hee hee hee

"Wings? I don't have any wings.

Of course not silly. You're a boy!"

Yah. I need to post more. I'm here, just being a lame-o and all hermit like.

Wolf
January 4th, 2004, 09:20 PM
I wanted the new comp i was promised last year but of course i didnt get it, damn bastards, could use a girl, some cash, those full finger goth rings even though they are banned at my school, a sword, dagger, throwing knives, ummmmm thats probably it.

Catila Amano
January 5th, 2004, 12:31 PM
It won't install.Ciarin, ICQ me (see below vvvvv) and I can try to talk you through it and troubleshoot as necessary. :)

Kelori
January 6th, 2004, 03:02 PM
*giggle* Lack of sleep and after coming off from a long shift at work.. I read "A bass" as a fish.. and then the amp for a bass, kinda clued me in. Need sleepie.

I didn't get what I asked for this year but I got some kewl stuff regardless. a comfy new computer chair, that swivels! SPIN! SPIN! SPIN! :lol: