PDA

View Full Version : YAAAAY!!!

Druidic Elf
December 26th, 2003, 06:09 AM
I finally got EverQuest!! After two whole years, yes!! I was so happy when I opened it, lol. Well, not at first. See, my mom put it in this shoe box, an put her shoes over top of it. So I thought I had one of her gifts! Then I see this box peaking out from under the shoes, and it was EQ Evolution!! Now all that I need are the most recent expansion and GoD when it comes out. Right now as I am typing this, I'm DLing it, lol. Only two more hours -_- But it's worth the wait.

Sham
December 26th, 2003, 06:22 AM
*cheers loudly* Welcome aboard!!!!

Requiem_Aristade
December 26th, 2003, 06:38 AM
Ok now the big decision... WHAT SERVER?? hehehe Welcome aboard M8... and if ya happen to pop on Ayonae Ro...gimme a shout I'll see what I can do to make ya feel at home...

Now comes the stress... the indecisions.. the neverending hours of camping that oh so important mob... and you thought you were comin to EQ to "get away from it all"

Welcome ...

Druidic Elf
December 26th, 2003, 08:16 AM
Thanks you guys! Lol, I'll probably be located on Tholuxe Paells, since that's what server my RL friend is on. But I'll most likely have a character in more then one sever, lol.

Ciarin
December 26th, 2003, 08:20 AM
My mom got me Everquest too.

Erling E.
December 26th, 2003, 09:12 AM
So y'all are starting to play EverQuest?

Must. Resist. Temptation.

I promised a co-worker and my boss (the editor-in-chief of the gaming site I'm an editor for) to start play Dark Age of Camelot. But EverQuest is so much more interesting.

Ciarin
December 26th, 2003, 10:03 AM
I'm going to do the one month free trial, then I probably won't play after that.

I love DAoC too much to give it up.

Druidic Elf
December 26th, 2003, 10:28 AM
Lol, now, to get out of Kelethin...I was in Great Faydark (fell, lol), then I got on a lift (I'm stupid like that), and went back up. Well I'm sitting there on the lift, and nothing's happening, lol. Any advice anyone?

Requiem_Aristade
December 26th, 2003, 10:44 AM
The one month trial?? Do you really believe that?? After seein the rest of us EQ-addicts? Take it from us.. one month and you'll be back for more ...just like the rest of us

Ciarin
December 26th, 2003, 10:58 AM
LOL.

I might say yes, but my bank account will say "NO!"

togashi
December 26th, 2003, 11:07 AM
To get out of Kelethin...jump.
If you're low enough level to die, you won't lose exp. If you're high enough to lose exp when you die, you won't take enough damage to die. It'll just really really hurt.

Keiran
December 26th, 2003, 12:23 PM
If you're at full health that is, Togashi. ;)

To use the lifts, look for the metal post with a button sticking out of the top. Click the button and the lift will go up or down.

And don't let your fingers get lazy in Kelethin. I was running through Kelethin, with my hand resting on the keys, and suddenly I put too much weight on the right arrow. My character just turned and ran right off the edge. Looked very stupid.

The fences won't protect you either. Your character won't give them a second glance as they jump to their doom.

rayfinkle
December 26th, 2003, 12:41 PM
ONE OF US! ONE OF US!! ONE OF US!!!

hehehe, welcome to the fold, join us and please try the kool-aid.

Tiladien
December 26th, 2003, 12:53 PM
If you're bored in Kelethin you can play PoD darts too. Jump off of the platform and see how close to the Priest of Discord you can leave your corpse.

Druidic Elf
December 26th, 2003, 01:00 PM
Lol. I finally got off, and I'm gonna ding level 3 soon! I've met a lot of nice people so far. A necro and some other guy who I didn't know, lol. But now my mom's being mean and making me get off -_-. Oh well, I'll prolong my time and get to level three in EC.

Jordain
December 26th, 2003, 03:25 PM
Hehe, yes, embrace the power of the Dark side.....

(clears throat) sorry bout that, welcome to Evercrack, have fun.

Trastero
December 26th, 2003, 06:09 PM
I'm going to do the one month free trial, then I probably won't play after that.

I love DAoC too much to give it up.

There is a reason we call it Ever-CRACK, Ciarin. heheh

Ciarin
December 26th, 2003, 06:22 PM
I'm already hooked on the Dark Age of Crackalot.

LowerClassBrat
December 26th, 2003, 06:36 PM
Just Say No

Evil_Gondi
December 26th, 2003, 09:17 PM
As soon as you play it, you will be addicted.
I should know, I played it for 3 minutes and I was hooked. I played DAoC for 3 minutes and I'm addicted to it. And I don't even own it!

Evil

Gnomish
December 27th, 2003, 12:41 AM
DRUDIC! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! ^_^ COME TO MORELL THULE and Visit me and Bugems!! ^_^

Wooleen Shadowraith
December 27th, 2003, 12:47 AM
hehe Woot dude, Welcome to EQ. feel free to visit me on Ayonae Ro.

Druidic Elf
December 27th, 2003, 06:49 AM
Lol, everyone's so friendly! Right now I'm trying to get to Kelethin so I can buy my new Druid spells.

Erling E.
December 27th, 2003, 07:36 AM
Druidic Elf, time to update your signature :-)

Druidic Elf
December 29th, 2003, 06:08 AM
Heheh, done and done.