PDA

View Full Version : need some advice on what online game to choose

Laston
December 28th, 2003, 06:31 PM
hope this is right place to post 8)

hello first time reader and poster (read the comics a while) been playing daoc for quite some time but im getting increasingly frustrated by the game. also my real life has been affected negatively so my gaming time will after the holiday be severly reduced (prolly only short whiles on the holiday) so im thinking about changing game about games im concidering

Planetside - this game isinīt that old so i wouldnīt be totally lost i have played for a week and it was pretty fun. This seems to be the game where you can just pop in for a quick 30-60 min session and to stop the just-a-little-while-longer you have the nifty alarm (set time and it pops a msg on screen :D ) the bad thing seems to be that it seems a bit repetive, just deathmatch all the time and the servers seems bit deserted...

Everquest - i currently donīt know much about this game. Any help on witch i should choose would be appriciated (any newbie guides for either would be ace)

Dark Age of Camelot - been playing, donīt like it the french internet provide suck and i they donīt deserve my money....

Star Wars Galaxies - hmm bad start on a pretty shallow game it seems

hmm hope you can make some sense out off it :) (i tend to ramble a lot as i.... il stop now :P )

Saethori
December 28th, 2003, 06:39 PM
You're on a forum about a comic based on Everquest. The owner of both the forum and the comic plays Everquest. What do you think you'd get as a recommendation?

But seriously, you should consider Final Fantasy XI if your computer is a little good, and you don't mind needing to work a little bit on the language barrier with the Japanese players. (auto-translate feature is great, but sadly it seems not many of them use it)

Laston
December 28th, 2003, 06:49 PM
You're on a forum about a comic based on Everquest. The owner of both the forum and the comic plays Everquest. What do you think you'd get as a recommendation?

But seriously, you should consider Final Fantasy XI if your computer is a little good, and you don't mind needing to work a little bit on the language barrier with the Japanese players. (auto-translate feature is great, but sadly it seems not many of them use it)

to be honest i was more looking for some info about everquest i havenīt really conciderd FFX cause it doesnīt seem really fun (not into the finaly fantasy series tbh)

Sarius
December 28th, 2003, 07:02 PM
Final Fantasy 11 is nothing like any of its pre-docesiours (SP? im only 16 >.<)

Its pretty good, armour wise not as much available as Everquest (Which i would love to see changed)

Also has a lot of the same:

A rat, a Large Rat, A whiskered rat, a large whiskered rat type mobs, - Same graphics, - Different Names.

But having played both heres what i can tell you (In my own experience)

EQ = For me, Less questing more just chatting, having fun with friends and leveling exp, over and over. Tradeskilling cost me too much and too complicated for a newbie. Standard graphics = Pants. Luclin Graphics = I liked em a lot :D(Oh yeah, you'd need all expansions)

-More customizable character options, Stat points + Facial Features

-Stuck with one job

-Lack of GM events, or so i noticed (halloween one i experienced, sheesh)

FFXI = Lots of questing (easily available if you wish to do it) - In a linkshell with about 8 others off the Gu Website (WOOT! www.cobblestoned.com/gushell ) Exp is gained during your Quests/Missions. Probably less people to talk to but it is growing. Much nicer graphics.

-Character can be 8 types of Heads with A or B hair. Stats stuck to race. 5 Races.

-Can change job on same character, and unlock advanced jobs and Sub-other jobs to be say, a Monk/Theif (like me :D)

-GM events = coolio, all Town Tree's Have had christmas lights put on them and a Twinkling Treant is wandering the newbie zone needs to be killed in all newbie zones by the 30th of Dec for server reward.

EQ= 8/10 FFXI = 9/10

Both need improvement, but they beat Runescape which i give 1/10

KiTA
December 28th, 2003, 08:08 PM
Don't forget Rubies of Eventide, which is a nice small MMORPG by a really awesome group of people. They have an insanely cool community.

They have like a 10 day free trial so you can see if you like it: http://rubiesofeventide.com/

Velenka
December 28th, 2003, 11:28 PM
Hmm.. ok, first guy gives him a hard time for asking an honest question, then someone else tries to convince him to get a game that he already said he wasn't interested in.

:?

Laston, I'm in the same boat as you right now. Financial issues and a lack of gaming time. EQ would fit the bill IF you pick a soloing class and don't mind if your friends level faster than you. I found it too much of a bother.

I love Planetside, and you're right---perfect for popping in and out with little 30 minute segments, but I haven't played it since it went live. I suppose if you pick the server with the highest population, and play during peak hours, you should be ok.

Star Wars Galaxies seems like a game that you could pop in and out of intermittently-----as long as you don't have harvesters, factories, or buildings to pay maintenance on. Otherwise you have to log in nearly every day to make money, maintain harvs, pay maint. on house and harvs... yeah. It became a JOB and a CHORE to do everyday, so I switched to a battle-based job and ditched the crafting, which worked out fine until FFXI came out *sheepish grin*.

Can't say I've had any experience with DAoC, cept what I've seen over someone's shoulder.

Woody
December 29th, 2003, 02:21 AM
Hey... only 3/5ths of the current GU comics are about EQ.

And just cause I play it doesn't mean this board is limited to talk about and support for EQ.

**grins**

Laston
December 29th, 2003, 04:19 AM
how many explansions are there? ohh and what classes are there?

ohh and still, donīt like FF :P can anyone give me some examples off the diffrent chars in Everquest (or a newbie link ;) (second time i ask :P) )

Saethori
December 29th, 2003, 05:02 AM
Expansions?
Ruins of Kunark (adds Iksar, raised cap from 50 to 60)
Scars of Velious
Shadows of Luclin (adds Vah Shir, Beastlords, Spire-porting, AA, new graphics...)
Planes of Power (adds Book-porting, raised cap from 60 to 65)
Legacy of Ykesha (adds Frogloks, downloadable)
Lost Dungeons of Norrath (adds adventures, downloadable)
Gates of Discord (yet to be released...)

As for classes..
Melees get Warrior, Rogue, and Monk. Berserkers (likely included in GoD) probably fall here too.
INT-casters get Necromancers, Enchanters, Wizards, and Magicians.
WIS-casters get Clerics, Druids, and Shamans.
Hybrids get Shadow Knights, Rangers, Paladins, and Beastlords.

Hey, if you don't like FFXI, I can understand. Everyone has their tastes..

Landsknecht
December 29th, 2003, 05:27 AM
Anarchy Online is really good as well. It got/has a lot of bad press due to an abysmal launch, but they fixed a LOT and it is now a pretty enjoyable game. You choose a career for yourself that slightly limits what gear you can use, but the skill based system means you can learn to do ANYTHING. However, certain careers learn certain skills better/worse than others. Example, doctors learn First Aid/Treatment a lot easier.

Being able to customize your character through the use of implants is pretty neat too. They have a free 7 day trial and the client is downloadable.

Laston
December 29th, 2003, 05:37 AM
Anarchy Online is really good as well. It got/has a lot of bad press due to an abysmal launch, but they fixed a LOT and it is now a pretty enjoyable game. You choose a career for yourself that slightly limits what gear you can use, but the skill based system means you can learn to do ANYTHING. However, certain careers learn certain skills better/worse than others. Example, doctors learn First Aid/Treatment a lot easier.

Being able to customize your character through the use of implants is pretty neat too. They have a free 7 day trial and the client is downloadable.'

ive played beta, didinīt like it at all (getting stuck while trying to zone is NOT my idea of fun) and the fact other people can steal your items i just canīt handle (we all know there is allways a jackass who would LOVE to ruin it for you)

Laston
December 29th, 2003, 05:38 AM
Expansions?
Scars of Velious
Shadows of Luclin (adds Vah Shir, Beastlords, Spire-porting, AA, new graphics...)

:shock: erm may i ask if you can get all in once box? :roll:

Rangor
December 29th, 2003, 05:41 AM
EverQuest: Evolutions (https://store.station.sony.com/hardgood.jsp?SKU=EQEVO-HG-SW0803-EQEVOL)
EverQuestŪ Classic
The Ruins of KunarkŪ expansion
The Scars of VeliousŪ expansion
The Shadows of Luclin™ expansion
The Planes of Power™ expansion
The Legacy of Ykesha™ extension

Saethori
December 29th, 2003, 05:46 AM
Expansions?
Scars of Velious

:shock: erm may i ask if you can get all in once box? :roll:

Not yet... *whistle*

Gates of Discord isn't out yet. And, the last group-pack I saw went up to LoY (that is, it included the first five expansions). None seem to exist that include LDoN. See more data here (https://store.station.sony.com/hardgood.jsp?SKU=EQEVO-HG-SW0803-EQEVOL)... [EDIT: Or in Rangor's post above... *grumble*]

But don't forget that you can have LoY and LDoN charged directly to the credit card you're using to pay for your monthly subscription (if you use game cards, though, I think boxed versions exist). They're small enough to be downloaded (not like SoL and its three discs...)

Rangor
December 29th, 2003, 05:54 AM
EDIT: Or in Rangor's post above... *grumble*
/grin

xanzabak
December 29th, 2003, 07:13 AM
how many explansions are there? ohh and what classes are there?

ohh and still, donīt like FF :P can anyone give me some examples off the diffrent chars in Everquest (or a newbie link ;) (second time i ask :P) )

http://everquest.allakhazam.com

htpp://eq.castersrealm.com

http://www.everlore.com

These are all good sites for info on the game and classes. Castersrealm has some newbie guides that, while outdated a bit, are still usable. It also has creation guides with good general descriptions of the classes. Though I use allakhazam more than anything these days, castersrealm and everlore were invaluable to me when i first started the game.

Laston
December 29th, 2003, 07:20 AM
hmm so that means two boxes? ohh and is it euro and american servers? i live in sweden btw, can maybe import?

hmm the first link was pic with merry chrismas second didinīt work third i think worked tries again)

Lenardo
December 29th, 2003, 08:08 AM
the AO now is nothing like the beta it is regarded as one of the best mmo games out there

also funwan online is in open beta give it a shot

goto gamespot.com and hit their beta center...

horizons just opened but that is more of an open beta currently

Rangor
December 29th, 2003, 08:23 AM
hmm the first link was pic with merry chrismas second didinīt work third i think worked tries again)

The first link was fine. Allakhazam has a Thought Of The Day bit, which tends to last a while. Currently, it's a seasonal wish. There are a ton of links on the left side of the page.

The Caster's Realm (http://eq.castersrealm.com) link was the wrong address. Xanzabak put htpp instead of http. This link works.
http://eq.castersrealm.com

ancarett
December 29th, 2003, 08:55 AM
EQ has OPTIONAL Euro-based servers but you are in no way obligated to play on them. They're there more for helping people find more action/raids/groups in their timeslot (if you're sick of looking for a group when the server population seems to hover around 50, that can be a good thing). Antonius Bayle is one of the Euro-oriented servers, don't know if there is another. (Been out of the game for 18 months, now.)

In the meantime, giving Rubies of Eventide a check (as mentioned above in the thread) isn't a bad idea. Free trials are fun!

If you're not happy with the Euro servers being farmed out, give Horizons a miss then, since I understand they've gone the same route. :(

Sorry to hear that DAoC is burning out on you. Is it just the Euro server issue? I know that it would seriously suck to be so far behind on updates as they always are. I hear a number of people getting a bit tired of the ToA Master Level grind. Me? I just started a new lowbie on another server. ;)

Kudane
December 29th, 2003, 10:31 AM
http://everquest.allakhazam.com

htpp://eq.castersrealm.com

http://www.everlore.com

These are all good sites for info on the game and classes.

If you want to see what the User Interface can do (its customizable) You can visit my site and look at the download directory, each of the UIs in the complete section have a screenshot (well, they all have screenshots) but you can get an idea what the game looks like.

And Currently you can get EQ Evolution at Bestbuy for 29.99 (thats everything up to just before Lost Dungeon's) and Lost Dungeon's was 19.99 (on sale) and that would be every expansion currently available.

hope that helps.

Laston
December 29th, 2003, 01:13 PM
EQ has OPTIONAL Euro-based servers but you are in no way obligated to play on them. They're there more for helping people find more action/raids/groups in their timeslot (if you're sick of looking for a group when the server population seems to hover around 50, that can be a good thing). Antonius Bayle is one of the Euro-oriented servers, don't know if there is another. (Been out of the game for 18 months, now.)

In the meantime, giving Rubies of Eventide a check (as mentioned above in the thread) isn't a bad idea. Free trials are fun!

If you're not happy with the Euro servers being farmed out, give Horizons a miss then, since I understand they've gone the same route. :(

Sorry to hear that DAoC is burning out on you. Is it just the Euro server issue? I know that it would seriously suck to be so far behind on updates as they always are. I hear a number of people getting a bit tired of the ToA Master Level grind. Me? I just started a new lowbie on another server. ;)

well maybe itīs not only goa but if i was gonna type the bad things id have to edit it every day :P also i play on PvP server witch seems to draw the worse people to them. i did get max lvl on normal server but it was with the underdog realm, you would have a couple of guilds who kill anything that moved outside the safe areas (there is a hughe keep witch is impossible to take witch separate the safe and the frontiers.

argh should stop posting now before i start to talk about spell crafting and..... ugh

/edit really GOA are not fun for one there are german and french servers and goa is french so they have to translate the patches to french and german. second thing is the subscription page goes down for weeks from time to time. also some servers are so bad that whenever we tried to take the relic the enemy realm just had to get everyone to the zone and the zone would crash (when this happend a couple of time the relics where returned but when ours where.... do i have to go on?`:( )

-------------------------------------

to stop double posting also ive looked a bit on the classes and Druid seems fun (i canīt stand running around without speed for some reason :P )

Laston
December 29th, 2003, 11:19 PM
i think i will check some boards about furter info about EQ then decide once my holiday is over. Thanks for the advice everyone :D

Brenlo
December 29th, 2003, 11:48 PM
I recommend EverQuest! It has thousands of quests and lots of great players like Woody! EverQuest is definately the game for you!

Brillopad the Shameless

Woody
December 30th, 2003, 12:01 AM
**laughs**
Brenlo... "players like Woody" probably isn't a "selling point" the EQ marketting, or brass, would approve of.

Brenlo
December 30th, 2003, 12:05 AM
Bah! I think you are mistaken. But I will change my statement and submit for your approval the following;

Dedicated although occasionally controversial players like Woody. Better?

Hehe

Brillopad the PC

DarkWyndre
December 30th, 2003, 04:43 AM
Brenlo,

That was great... and yes, there are lots of dedicated and friendly and oobah players like woody :)

LumiValkea
December 30th, 2003, 05:09 AM
As for classes..
Melees get Warrior, Rogue, and Monk. Berserkers (likely included in GoD) probably fall here too.
INT-casters get Necromancers, Enchanters, Wizards, and Magicians.
WIS-casters get Clerics, Druids, and Shamans.
Hybrids get Shadow Knights, Rangers, Paladins, and Beastlords.

WAHH! You forgot the bards! How could you forget the single most versatile class in EQ? >_<

xanzabak
December 31st, 2003, 07:14 AM
I like Brenlo already.

sarkiss
December 31st, 2003, 08:41 AM
ill try and explain some classes for you ya.....i know in Daoc there was some pretty weird classes, ithought were gonna be more like EQ..like the paladin, is nothing like Daocs paladin..one cast spells and is a good fight, one has auras and well i majorly suckd at fighitng i died every 10 mins

Because everyone is a newb at sometimes and its hard to get into the game without someone in RL helpin i will try my best

not sure how well knowing the classes are, but some sites that i find info are http://eq.crgaming.com http://everlore.com http://allakhazam.com
Cant say those will help you much, if you want help with more stuff on EQ post also if you need or when you start EQ, If you join my server i can give you my 2 characters name feel free to send me a message anytime for help
Classes : Bard - Alot like DaoCs paladin, you twist songs Very nice class if you can play it well
Beastlord - on my server its nicknamed the newb class..Theyre so powerful, and can solo so well and get groups fairly nice..so alot of newbs tend to play them (not trying to diss on and vets that play just stating that facts)
Cleric - Master of healing, as a cleric youll be wanted by everyone, everyone loves clerics *hugs clerics*
Druid - Fun class, nice solo class..backup healer, backup nuker, and have snares and damageshield which is always good to have (snare=slow movement speed, damageshield every time a monster hits you, they take dmg)
Enchanter - Honestly you shouldnt play this as a newbie, the class is way to hard to just start the game with...But find grps as easy as clerics, they get "Mez" which frezes the monster in the spot, so you may fight others without worry
Magician - Master of elements, they get 4 kinds of pets (only 1 out a time) Fire earth water and wind, they get Damagesheilds also, and Very nice nukes
monk - Nice damage dealers, dont need much gear to be good, they use fists or 1 handed blunts( 1hb )...kind of annoying to have to stay under 14 pounds
Necro - The master of Damage of time, have a cool skeleton following you around..GREAT solors (imo still the best)
Paladin - half warrior, half cleric..Good fighter, and can help heal groups, With stuns and pacify(basically blinds the other monsters so you can single pull)
ranger - Awesome with bows, at higher lvls they can do insane dmg with them, they get Track , which lets you find people monsters, whatever..Very handy to have, (cause theyre good with bow doesnt mean they dont rock with uses 1hs...just typing the first hting about the class i see btw =P)
Rogue - They get backstab, which is very nice damage, lock pick, pick pocket..a theif This class is getting rarer and rarer as the years go by
Shadow knight - Half warrior half necro one of the 3 Tanks, very nice damage can life tap and even have a small pet
Shaman - master of buffs they get buffs foreverything, they are know for there slow spells( monsters attack speed)..also get my favorite spell Canniblze eat your hp for mana
warrior - Weapon master, pretty good tank hard to solo
wizard - best nuker in the game...they are masters at it

Foehammer
December 31st, 2003, 10:08 AM
Getting back to your origional question, I have a few recommendations for online games. Unfortuneatly, the biggest problem you're going to run into is that most game companies do not have overseas servers. So being in Europe, you'll be on before most players in the US. But this can also be a good thing. You can have raids before US players, and even though most gamers are in the US, there are guilds in almost every game that are made up of overseas gamers.

NOTE: I've tried to be as factual and unbias as possible, for the sake of a fellow gamer with an honest question. If you don't like what I say about "your" game, it was not intended to be hurtful. No flaming please! :D So with that in mind, here's my picks for games:

Everquest - I played EQ since it launched up until early '03. It's still a solid game almost 5 years (or is it 6?) after it's release. By far has the biggest number of players (more than double it's 2nd place competitors in DAoC and UO according to Computer Games magazine). Also has the best dedicated overseas servers. Plus EQ2 is on the way, but at this rate I think we'll see WoW before EQ2. :wink: Good graphics, too but some areas are showing their age. Probably the best quest system on the market at the moment.

On the downside, you have to deal with probably the WORST customer service in the MMO market. EQ had class balance issuses when it first came out, and they're still stuggling with that (although they've made huge improvements in the last few months). Lots of expansion packs, but that can be viewed as a negitive or a positive depending on your point-of-view.

Dark Age of Camelot - I think DAoC is the best MMO out right now, but if you're not interested in it I wont waste your time.

Planetside - Don't bother. PS was something different when it first came out, but no one plays it anymore. And I mean NO ONE. You can spend 30 minutes just wandering around tring to find someone to shoot at.

Star Wars Galaxies - A decent effort, but is lacking in a lot of areas. Arguably the best graphics on the MMO market atm, but lots of lag in city areas. I've never seen a skill based MMO work well for class balance, and SWG is no exception. The problem is that although there are skill "classes" you can learn as many skills as you want from other classes so long as you have the points to spend. So what I saw a lot of was characters becoming the same at higher levels (i.e. everyone can do a little bit of everything). Also lacks a lot of high level content, but SoE seems to be fixing that. TONS of character apperance options. If you love Star Wars you'll probably like this game.

Ultima Online - Although they say they're going to continue supporting UO even after UXO is released, I don't see much of a future for ol' Ultima Online. Graphics are horribly out dated, but it still has a large player base.

Earth & Beyond - E&B is a nice little distraction if you want to get away from the kill the rat/orc/dragon fantasy setting. It's a space flight game in an MMO setting. You get to create your starship and pilot. Nice "wow" graphic effects. Only 3 races (all human variations) and 6 classes means there's little playing variety. Hands down the best GM events I've seen. Lots of special items to quest for on holidays (pumpkin missile launchers on Halloween, heart shaped shields on Valentines Day, etc). Evolving story line supported by in-game events, which is currently centered around an alien invasion. Also lacking in higher level content, though. The best part? Only costs $20 US dollars (same price when it was released). If a friend has it, you can install the game and just buy the licence for $10 or $15 I think. Also has a free demo and character creator on their website. www.enb.com

That's it for the games I've played. As for up coming releases, World of Warcraft should be big (if it's ever released). **grins** EQ2 is still in early development, but will probably hit beta in late '04. Ultima X: Oddessy is still slated to release early '04, but no beta yet.

I hope this info helps! Good luck!

Zeroaga
December 31st, 2003, 12:21 PM
I would Highly suggest Anarchy Online. Loading times are like 3 seconds, but in eq, its like 15 seconds. You can find weapons at the stores and some people will give you credits if you help them with a transfer (100k at the most, or more) and Anarchy Online has missions, with bosses at the end (Like final fantasy). Plus, AO has the best monster in MMO history: LEETS! (look at my avitar). Plus AO has clothes shops for those party needs, and they have many Party places, like the reet retreat, which has a cool glass floor :)

If your looking for a game with balence, depth, and many people, go with AO :)

Laston
January 1st, 2004, 11:06 AM
Foehammer ive played DAoC for a LONG time now ;) heck i played the beta to (on a unrelated note i taunted my bro soooo much as he didinīt get in :P )
and yeah im just wondering if DAoC is really is that fun or if itīs only my friends that keep me there :wink:

and AO may sound so good but i still HATE loosing items to pkers witch i have NO chance to escape :(

Laston
January 1st, 2004, 11:11 AM
ill try and explain some classes for you ya.....i know in Daoc there was some pretty weird classes, ithought were gonna be more like EQ..like the paladin, is nothing like Daocs paladin..one cast spells and is a good fight, one has auras and well i majorly suckd at fighitng i died every 10 mins

Because everyone is a newb at sometimes and its hard to get into the game without someone in RL helpin i will try my best

not sure how well knowing the classes are, but some sites that i find info are http://eq.crgaming.com http://everlore.com http://allakhazam.com
Cant say those will help you much, if you want help with more stuff on EQ post also if you need or when you start EQ, If you join my server i can give you my 2 characters name feel free to send me a message anytime for help
Classes : Bard - Alot like DaoCs paladin, you twist songs Very nice class if you can play it well
Beastlord - on my server its nicknamed the newb class..Theyre so powerful, and can solo so well and get groups fairly nice..so alot of newbs tend to play them (not trying to diss on and vets that play just stating that facts)
Cleric - Master of healing, as a cleric youll be wanted by everyone, everyone loves clerics *hugs clerics*
Druid - Fun class, nice solo class..backup healer, backup nuker, and have snares and damageshield which is always good to have (snare=slow movement speed, damageshield every time a monster hits you, they take dmg)
Enchanter - Honestly you shouldnt play this as a newbie, the class is way to hard to just start the game with...But find grps as easy as clerics, they get "Mez" which frezes the monster in the spot, so you may fight others without worry
Magician - Master of elements, they get 4 kinds of pets (only 1 out a time) Fire earth water and wind, they get Damagesheilds also, and Very nice nukes
monk - Nice damage dealers, dont need much gear to be good, they use fists or 1 handed blunts( 1hb )...kind of annoying to have to stay under 14 pounds
Necro - The master of Damage of time, have a cool skeleton following you around..GREAT solors (imo still the best)
Paladin - half warrior, half cleric..Good fighter, and can help heal groups, With stuns and pacify(basically blinds the other monsters so you can single pull)
ranger - Awesome with bows, at higher lvls they can do insane dmg with them, they get Track , which lets you find people monsters, whatever..Very handy to have, (cause theyre good with bow doesnt mean they dont rock with uses 1hs...just typing the first hting about the class i see btw =P)
Rogue - They get backstab, which is very nice damage, lock pick, pick pocket..a theif This class is getting rarer and rarer as the years go by
Shadow knight - Half warrior half necro one of the 3 Tanks, very nice damage can life tap and even have a small pet
Shaman - master of buffs they get buffs foreverything, they are know for there slow spells( monsters attack speed)..also get my favorite spell Canniblze eat your hp for mana
warrior - Weapon master, pretty good tank hard to solo
wizard - best nuker in the game...they are masters at it

in daoc itīs

meele ----> magic cause off the INCREDIBLY high resists (50% resist is EASY) to hit for 200 (-200) is depressing and then getting hit back for 400 (-100) is depressing. plus they are easily interupted.

pallys are EVUL they hit like wuzzies but MAN They can take it, not much can beat em tbh, (hard to hit and they can heal themselves up,

and Shamans in daoc have buffs/heals and some evul stuff like dot/dds and disease (canīt get it all same)

Lancetheavatar
January 2nd, 2004, 04:58 AM
EverQuest is a huge timesink, similar to DAoC. To get the better abilites you have to play more, although with LDoN you can (if you are lucky) play for about 2-3 hours a day and get decent xp, cash, and items.