PDA

View Full Version : Get my gun Martha

BlackMage
December 1st, 2003, 09:18 PM
Is it just me, or does it seem alot of lurkers coming out of the hills and are becoming posters since the forum change.

I'm having so much trouble with old members with new names, and new members with new names, that I don't even remember my name. Wait, what? Still cool none-the-less, getting use to phbb instead of whatever that other one was.

*edited becuz me dun guhd spelehr*

Ciarin
December 1st, 2003, 09:19 PM
awww

well, I kept the same name...

BlackMage
December 1st, 2003, 09:20 PM
But different avatar, different avatar!

LowerClassBrat
December 1st, 2003, 09:20 PM
I was once Healir

(-=Phoenix=-)
December 1st, 2003, 09:21 PM
im (-=Phoenix=-), incase you didnt know =D

Velenka
December 1st, 2003, 09:22 PM
It's a good time as any to stop lurking and start posting:) Maybe it just seems that way.. if I'd found the comics/forums, and I knew the forums were moving, I'd probably hold off posting until the new forum was established. Why bother starting up an account on a forum that's about to be shut down?

I think also that people are just in a posting flurry because our forums are shiny and new :) Heh. It'll normalize fairly quickly I'd imagine.

BlackMage
December 1st, 2003, 09:22 PM
By the way Healir, er brat, do you know anyone that goes by Healer2k or something like that? I saw a quote from *it* on the TechTv Unsecrewed homepage, and I instantly thought of you.

LowerClassBrat
December 1st, 2003, 09:23 PM
Nope.

(-=Phoenix=-)
December 1st, 2003, 09:24 PM
aww, hes thinking of you, buddy! =D but who isnt? *eyebrow raise* =P

LowerClassBrat
December 1st, 2003, 09:25 PM
Im just that cool!

/puts on dark sun glasses

Ciarin
December 1st, 2003, 09:26 PM
well, I figure new forum, new avatar.

I think this one is t eh sexay....

But I'm gonna be changing it soon when I finish my warrior chick drawring.

LowerClassBrat
December 1st, 2003, 09:27 PM
Wooleen knows where i got my avatar!

Coffee
December 1st, 2003, 09:28 PM
I changed my name because Gurney is a character in a book series that I'm a big fan of, and my fanboyism was showing through a bit. Decided to go with my rl nickname instead.

LowerClassBrat
December 1st, 2003, 09:36 PM
My RL nickname is Spaz

Keaolien
December 1st, 2003, 10:02 PM
Gurney, do I even wanna know WHY your nickname is Coffee? lol.

Kat
December 1st, 2003, 10:39 PM
Isn't Gurney in the Air Force?

I have a pretty good guess how he got the nickname.

/grin

Ciarin
December 1st, 2003, 10:49 PM
lol!

he's a zoomie!!

Karimi
December 2nd, 2003, 07:22 AM
My real name is Ali , my last name is Karimi . No official name though, sometimes i get called digx but only because i say it alot.

Coffee
December 2nd, 2003, 08:53 AM
Used to hang out with some mates in the Dallas area, fiddler, guitarist, and me on feagan. I always got stuck as the designated driver, so while they got, ah, inebriated, I drank coffee.

Ciarin
December 2nd, 2003, 09:04 AM
an irish/scottish guy who didn't drinkt he WHOLE time?!?!?!

Satarus
December 2nd, 2003, 10:47 AM
Hey Gurney, isn't that from dune?

Iiliani Seadream
December 2nd, 2003, 10:47 AM
His sig quote? Labyrinth I think

Coffee
December 2nd, 2003, 10:48 AM
Yub yub.

Ciarin
December 2nd, 2003, 10:49 AM
no, "gurney" is from dune.

Satarus
December 2nd, 2003, 10:52 AM
Right ciarin, i guess i was a little vague in my question. I was asking the origins of his name, not about his quote.

Coffee
December 2nd, 2003, 10:53 AM
Why I answered with two "yub"s, as both you and Iiliani were correct.

Ciarin
December 2nd, 2003, 11:20 AM
hoggle!!

Gnomish
December 2nd, 2003, 02:09 PM
^_^ i just shortened my name... people called me Gnomish on other things, so it just made sense... ^_^

IRL i have a kinda nicname... Karl... but I haven't talked to the guy who calls me Karl in an age...

Fili... she has a MILLION nicnames, and answers to all of them... I call her Richard.. and her friends call her Billy... ^_^;;

Rhiamon Fatesealer
December 2nd, 2003, 02:35 PM
I thought about dropping the Fatesealer part, but I was afraid you would confuse me with that other Rhiamon /nod

And I agree with Ciarin. New forums, new avatar! Yee-haw!

Enchanter
December 2nd, 2003, 05:25 PM
same ol enchanter here,

bet your wishin I would go awwaaaaay!

(history of the world part 1)

The Unforgiving
December 2nd, 2003, 05:46 PM
I've ben de-anagramed.

And my sig wouldnt fit with all of the tags I put in just to add color, so monochrome it is!

Sarius
December 2nd, 2003, 07:14 PM
Not many people noticed me in the old forums *chuckle* you probably wont now, but i'll post my odd post, made me laugh the idea of shooting people ,ready to come out of a crowd to contribute, with a shotgun.. *wipes tear from eye from laughter* "mercy"

EvilIguana966
December 2nd, 2003, 07:38 PM
Ciarin, where is that avatar pic from? I have seen it before in a NeverWinter Nights portrait pack but what is the true origin?

Ciarin
December 2nd, 2003, 08:13 PM
Luis Royo (http://luisroyo.com)

I believe this is the second time I've answered this.

Tadashya
December 2nd, 2003, 08:16 PM
mebbe... credit it in your sig Ciarin?

Ciarin
December 2nd, 2003, 08:18 PM
no, I'm just gonna get a new avatar.....I'd rather have one of my own work anyway.

BlackMage
December 2nd, 2003, 09:07 PM
Sarius, I'm confused. Are you saying my witty title commenting on the flocking of lurkers to posters, hence me needing a gun to ward them off, with a little hillbilly to add hilarity? I think I might have answered my own question.

Oh and by the way, sorry to confuse people, but I decided to take a leap with my new forum name and avatar and go.. nevermind. I'm so predictable. (Like Cheese, but trustworthy)

Iiliani Seadream
December 3rd, 2003, 06:11 AM
I'll get an avatar in there eventually. Probably the same one as before, as, meh, that's Iiliani.

EvilIguana966
December 3rd, 2003, 10:25 AM
http://luisroyo.com/imdream3.jpg

He did the artwork for Starseige:Tribes!

Gnomish
December 3rd, 2003, 12:36 PM
i really want an avy of my Shaman, Llandra Icefyre, but uh.. my mods are a LITTLE messed up and she be wearing no shirt.... and i havent got a decent program on my computer to make .jpeg/.gif pictures.... so... I'm stuck with Purple/pink haired how I want to look, for a LONG time

Gikk
December 3rd, 2003, 02:03 PM
Honestly, I knew Woody from back when he posted on a different message board (EC), and he's the one who tasught me to color the way I do.

While I was registered on the old forums, I didn't have time to be around much - but I'm heading for my winter break, and I'm not working AND going to college anymore, so now I have time to post here.

So... here I am.

Shadowdragoon
December 4th, 2003, 02:57 AM
Im perkb from the old forums, im sure noone noticed that i switched name, since i kept avatar and sig (and the fact that i dont post much).

Gnomish
December 4th, 2003, 03:05 AM
Shadowdragoon... I noticed that you changed names

Sham
December 5th, 2003, 12:11 AM
I recognised you immediately from your picture, Shadowdragoon (or Perkb, or whatever you want to be called). I've also seen you in serverwide.gucomics, though we've never really chatted.

As for me........same old Sham-I-Am, just a different avatar. One of these days I'll get around to changing it - though, like Ciarin, I'd prefer mine to be my own work.

Gnomish
December 5th, 2003, 12:17 AM
I changed my avatar, because my dad said that i look like Gomer Pyle when i wear my new warm winter hat...

Ciarin
December 5th, 2003, 12:18 AM
I had a crush on gomer pyle when I was younger....he had such a great voice....

Gnomish
December 5th, 2003, 12:24 AM
I must say it, my avatar is forcing me to:

WELLL SHHAAAZAM

Shiach_gaidin
December 5th, 2003, 11:39 AM
I just had my IP blocked so i couldn't post at home but now i can post all day long, YAY!

Keisu_Reishiu
December 5th, 2003, 01:50 PM
My name on the old forums was a mix between my pally and my SCA name. But I decided to use my beastlord's name. SCA people on the forums seem to reconize that I'm using a device as my avatar. And I'm posting a little more so people get to know me.

Mor`gruth
December 9th, 2003, 05:14 AM
Bah, no one would remember me anyway.

Morogoth was the name, if you can't tell. I changed it from the EQ character name to the main character of my books.

Velenka
December 9th, 2003, 07:56 AM
I remember you, Mor :) Behold thread, kitty ears, cheshire grin... adoreable pic!

Bugems
December 9th, 2003, 03:53 PM
Well i'm just Bugems... umm... I think my lastname is lorewind not sure... *flips trough some paper* yeah not sure.... everyone calls me bugs..bug...bugger...bugsy... or uber bug don't know why. :-P

Ciarin
December 9th, 2003, 03:55 PM
it's too bad we don't the Behold thread anymore.

Gnomish
December 9th, 2003, 04:37 PM
BUGSY!!!!!!!! ::glomps Bugems:: YOur last name is Lorewind... ^_^ i remember.. WAHH!! I SO HAPPY YOUR HERE!!! ::wanders off to get a new Avy::

togashi
December 9th, 2003, 05:57 PM
Same guy
Same Bengals fan (7-6 baby!!!)
Same crappy job
Only now I'm married

Mor`gruth
December 9th, 2003, 11:45 PM
Velenka- Out of all the photos I put up there, you had to remember that one.. *sigh*

Ciarin- *bonk* we have an entire forum devoted to such things! Let us start a new thread! And give wenches to everyone! even the wenches!

Bugems
December 16th, 2003, 08:41 PM
YOu.. glomped me? THE PAIN... *passes out* some greeting i get.

Meeshter
December 17th, 2003, 12:17 PM
I'm new... my friend (-=Phoenix=-) influenced me to post here... although I usually post on the Gaia forums

rayfinkle
December 17th, 2003, 12:22 PM
i guess im new here, began posting on the old board sometime in october maybe.