PDA

View Full Version : RollCall?

Tigernach
January 2nd, 2004, 09:33 AM
Being the curious sort (yes one of my Mains is a Vah...) Was wondering what Servers/Guilds (Looking at EQ types) were represented here on Woody's Board? Also what Kind of Family is your guild?

My little toons are both in Onaclysm, a small lil family style guild (NBG looting, tiny raids only, about 10-15 folks total) on Povar.

How about the rest of you?

Rangor
January 2nd, 2004, 09:40 AM
I'm in Chaotic Balance on the Tholuxe Paells server. It's a really close family type guild. We do the occasional raid when needed for an epic or for a quest, but that's about it. There are usually about 10 people online at once, being as we are widly spread over the planet.

Most of the older members have met each other, even if it involved a long journey and a stay over.

When I joined, I felt part of the family on my first day.

Nulien
January 2nd, 2004, 09:43 AM
Most of my characters are on E'ci, and are part of Dragons Reign, which was actually 3 guilds that merged... Dragons Discipline, Bloods Reign, and later, Norrath Guard.

It's a friendly guild that really doesn't do much raiding (yet), but we'll group up together often, and help each other out with quests and things. The highest level member is currently a level 61 epic druid.

zanfell
January 2nd, 2004, 10:15 AM
im in Laws of Eight on the tribunal its an family style guild but we do raide allmost every weekend
sometimes doring the week if numbers are right .

Dravvan
January 2nd, 2004, 10:54 AM
Located on Torvonnilous and just joined Northstar Legion. *grin*

danta
January 2nd, 2004, 11:13 AM
on vazaelle and in fantasy awkened (a raiding guild) 4 raids a week but aside from that fairly fun and casual (in st prepping for vt etc)

Mordican
January 2nd, 2004, 12:08 PM
65 Mage Mordican on Maelin Starpyre. Member of Infinite Visions http://www.eqiv.com

Hard Core Raid guild to say the least, probably the most active on our server. We drop 30+ raid style mobs minimum, sometimes as many as 10-12 a day. EP Flagged PoTime within a month or two.

Wooleen Shadowraith
January 2nd, 2004, 12:13 PM
Hehe 47 Ranger on Ayonae Ro Server, Im In Bloodshot, We're a guild just starting out, but we are quickly growing in Numbers, We're a Wierd little bunch. (nuff said) Havent had any raids yet, seeing as how we dont got enough =)

Keaolien
January 2nd, 2004, 12:38 PM
I'm on Saryrn, in House Kylaz. Althought that may change very soon.

Dark Tyger
January 2nd, 2004, 01:35 PM
Tunare, Wind Riders and Shadow Striders. (Opposing good/evil RP guilds) http://wind.jerhyn.com/

Kivuli
January 2nd, 2004, 02:16 PM
Kivuli, 65 beastlord, is my only character and he is guilded in Sword of Fate on Prexus. SoF is a family guild that coincidentally has a group of people who like to see what boundaries we can push while raiding, so we're almost to the elemental planes. Neat thing is that nothing we do is mandatory, so you can be a part of the raids, or just go off and tradeskill, and you'll still be part of the family. Wouldn't have it any other way.

John Dyne
January 2nd, 2004, 02:29 PM
Tunare, Crimson Warriors, very tight-knit family. Originally a part of the Protectors of the Wolves, which had a strict rule of 'Don't kill wolves or you're kicked out'.

Reymi_VZ
January 2nd, 2004, 02:34 PM
I have retired due to illness and i didn't need the extra hassle of playing. I was, in order of appearance:
Paschen du Pays Sombre - Xegony then Hammer
Pashendale the Minstrel - Hammer
Reymi Silvestris - Vallon

Last guild and one I am most proud to have been associated with is The Big D (http://www.defiantvz.com). Originally a small close group of friends (before I joined) which grew into a around 80 players on line for major raids and the top guild on the server since Vellious. Unfortunately, now the ppl who are unable to play 24/7 now but did in the past are viewed as second class members by some ppl in the guild. It was still the best guild I was ever associated with. :D

Jennivere
January 2nd, 2004, 03:15 PM
Kane Bayle - Jennivere Nightblade, 54 wood elf ranger. Leader of the guild Prophecy of the Blade. It is a small guild, consisting of my closest in-game friends.

Aerinha
January 2nd, 2004, 03:17 PM
I play on Vazaelle server, and I am in a family style, nbg type guild. In our guild it is normal to have 3 or more alts as well, so you know about how long it took our 65's to get there(I have more than that, and none of my char's are above 54).
Yes, I remember needing a boat to get around. =)

Woody
January 2nd, 2004, 03:33 PM
Free Norrath (http://www.freenorrath.com) on Prexus.

Xaurothan
January 3rd, 2004, 09:46 AM
Raven Wolves, Erollisi Mar

Toktuk
January 3rd, 2004, 10:10 AM
Toktuk Wartalon - 56 Ogre Shaman on Tunare

My guild is small, but holds raids on a weekly basis. I'd say we're a NBG looting guild, but I've never been in one that wasn't, so I don't think that's anything special.

-Tok

Nesued
January 3rd, 2004, 12:42 PM
Duke Nesued Mirvom
Level 65 Lord Protector
Guild Leader, Free Norrath
Prexus Server

p.s. Yes....Woody's guild, and I'm honored with his presence and his outstanding and constant activities associated with the guild!

- Nes

Braoin
January 3rd, 2004, 01:21 PM
Nihilist Dynasty on Prexus. Family guild, finally working on starting the flagging process.

Takara
January 3rd, 2004, 02:57 PM
Free Norrath (http://www.freenorrath.com) on Prexus.

Ditto!

xanzabak
January 3rd, 2004, 03:03 PM
I'm in fallen shadows on the rathe server. We are basically a family guild that does a lot of raiding, at least 3 days a week.

Zalnor
January 3rd, 2004, 03:06 PM
Realm Of Dreams On Vazaelle, We are Pretty much a family Guild all about Grouping together and helping Each Other. we doing a Raid weekly on saterday. Bunch of fun Loving people :mrgreen:

Billybobtheranger
January 3rd, 2004, 03:17 PM
Cazicthule
Silent Watchers

Kellogs the Earth keeper 53 warrior
Iendidar sowmany 59 druid
Beertab Popme 26 paladin

Helppen Out
January 3rd, 2004, 03:54 PM
Level 65 paladin here in Utopian (check link in sig) on Povar server.
It is sorta a friend based raiding guild. Raid 5-6 days a week taking down 2-5 mobs a raid night. Are just Rallos Zek kill away from elements. Really cool thing about it is that raiding is not manditory so good guild for the players who play only 3-4 nights a week who want to raid more high end stuff (like me). All in all great guild.

doctora d'amour
January 3rd, 2004, 04:30 PM
Veeshan Server
Fluffy Bunnies
We are a very laid back guild of people who have played for years, most since the begining, and do not want to be in a large raid guild. We dont raid much, maby once a week if someone has a specific location they would like to go. We do gimps epics for fun, and if really bored we take our Ogre BST Kashi to overly crowded locations of dead people waiting for rezzes and have him summon his warder, Pooky, and bet on how many people send tells to the guild leader to complain....
With a name like Fluffy Bunnies, what else would you REALLY expect!

Doctora D'Amour
65 Dark Elf Cleric
Veeshan Server
*Fluffy Bunnies*

Kelori
January 3rd, 2004, 06:31 PM
I am from Brell Serilis and have played there since october of 1999

Yasbysia Oceanfury, druid
Atana Xar'Valis, warrior
Kelori, bard

AS far as guilds, Not currently in one. The last one I was in was a 60+ member casual raiding guild, but starting to get a LOT more active. Most were the "originals" from when the guild was created in 99 and seemed to be a collecting point for old small knit family guilds disbanded... This guild would scoop them all up and claim them under their name. Wonderful bunch of people. But differences occur from time to time.. *sniffle*

Galam
January 3rd, 2004, 07:17 PM
whoa.... :shock:
Yasbysia Oceanfury
/kneel

Galam Spiritwalker
shammy
Brell

Reymi_VZ
January 3rd, 2004, 07:23 PM
Veeshan Server
Fluffy Bunnies

Now THAT is a guild I could believe in! You guys should move to Vallon.

Wooleen Shadowraith
January 3rd, 2004, 08:00 PM
Speaking of bunnies, I recall a Guild on A-Ro...Bunnies of Chaos!

Gnomish
January 3rd, 2004, 08:20 PM
Morell Thule-
Llandra Icefyre- 36 Shammay & Cairenna- 11 Ranja are in the guild Mercenaries of Mithril Star... we like taling alot.... We have 'gloriified groups' for raids..
Leibelec Deathtaynk- 20 Shadowknight & Celebiel Silverstarr- 28 Paladin are in Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio (it's spelled correctly in sig if i didn't spell it right here).... it is a down right CRAZY guild.. the people in it talk alot.. and are really nice! (free temp to all guild mates, WOOHOO!).... they raid... but my toons in that guild are lowbies so i don't go...

Bisuketto
January 3rd, 2004, 08:36 PM
Torvonnilous server with the guild Shadows Beyond the Mist.

Guild link is in the sig.

Blitzwing
January 3rd, 2004, 11:05 PM
56 Beastlord less than 1 AA away from his 'Baron' title, and in the DarkDragonMinistry on Tunare; I'm quite content now where I am and am always willing to help the guild when they need a hand...now if only they'd do raids on days I DON'T have to work.... ;)

And yes, I named my character after a Transformer...I figured it was appropriate actually; multipurpose Decepticon name for a multipurpose character class.... :)

DarkWyndre
January 4th, 2004, 10:07 AM
58 monk on Saryrn, Guild Leader for the House of Valor. Growing 50+ guild, friendly, raiding 2 nights a week.

Mihos
January 4th, 2004, 09:09 PM
Mihos Kintaro`Loresinger 56 Vah Shir Myrmidon <Legion of Light> on Prexus

Billybobtheranger
January 4th, 2004, 10:07 PM
not many from cazic thule :(

rillaith
January 5th, 2004, 03:07 AM
Wind of Tranquility (http://wot.tupia.net/) on Antonius Bayle. Formely GL of Wyrd Angles (http://wyrdangles.moonfruit.com) which were formerly from Torvonnilous. Both are "family-type guilds who do stuff", only WoT's like WA's big brother in terms of strength. Half of us are Sol Ro flagged as of December, and one kill off EPs. We don't plan to stop just yet :)

LumiValkea
January 5th, 2004, 03:59 AM
I want to be in a bunny guild! O_O

All my characters on Cazic-Thule are members of Nomads of Norrath. It's a family type, scandinavian only guild, where we don't speak english in guild chat. We reached elementals with our alliance partner but after the alliance breach and loss of many members we are back to laid back easy going fun.

Raivn
January 5th, 2004, 06:26 AM
My characters are on Ayonae Ro in the guild "Legions of Exodus"... we're... dysfunctional, but extremely close and interdependant on eachother

fencat
January 5th, 2004, 06:30 AM
Its all in my siggy, even though Im more or less retired =)

edit: forgot I had signature turned off *sighs*

Pedula_Bristle
January 5th, 2004, 11:28 AM
So Far no one from Bristlebane that I have seen.

Baron Pedula Otani
58 Monk
Theatre of the Void

Family style guild that does some raids, like some of the smaller flags but usually just because we are bored.

LtPowers
January 5th, 2004, 05:13 PM
I've been playing since shortly after Bloody Kithicor.

My characters above 10:
Fier'Dal Bard, level 32, Morell-Thule
Dwarf Warrior, level 20, Ayonae Ro
Human Paladin of Erollisi Marr, level 15, Ayonae Ro
Gnome Cleric of Brell, level 11, Firiona Vie
Gnome Cleric of Brell, level 11, Bertoxxulous

My other characters:
Troll Shaman of Cazic, Tholuxe Paells
Human Monk, Bertoxxulous
Halfling Druid, Test
Human Wizard, Xegony

Anyway, only my Bard and Paladin are in guilds, because it's hard to find a guild that fits my play style. My Bard's guild has nearly disintegrated from lack of activity and other unrelated RL problems. My Paladin's guild is a very very old one (having originated in the early days on the Karana server) and is very tight-knit and family oriented.

All of my other characters are always on the lookout for good roleplaying guilds (or evil in the case of my Shaman). Unfortunately, they're hard to find...

Powers &8^]

Tenolein
January 5th, 2004, 06:00 PM
All characters are on Prexus:

Guilded with <Knights of Divine Healers>
Tenolein Bladedancer - level 40 Ranger
Frogolein - level 9 Paladin
Jonatthan - level 14 Druid
Kayrith Bonesaww - level 20 Warrior

Guilded with <Kings Men>
Sparttikus - level 18 Cleric

I have 2 others, but I haven't gotten time to actually play them.

Nolequen
January 5th, 2004, 08:23 PM
Nolequen is on The Nameless and is a member of Kylin Eyes. KE is a raiding guild.
All my alts are in Luna Myth which is a close knit family guild.

GuladanVZ
January 5th, 2004, 11:25 PM
I'm a 65 ranger on VZ, in Defiant.

Yeah.

Represent.

Nosferatu
January 6th, 2004, 01:27 AM
I didn't read this thread, but figured I'd add my stats:

Tunare server - very family guild (as most of us know each other IRL)

Sticket
January 6th, 2004, 01:59 AM
Sticket and Kronk of Vengeful Apathy on Mith Marr server here. We're currently farming emp keys and shards to start the every boring cycle through VT. Oh joy is me!

Tuvan
January 6th, 2004, 06:53 AM
Hunter Tuvan Truearrow, Forest Stalker of the Faydark and Leader of the Order of Antondwer on Vazaelle server.

Starting NToV this month.

Sham
January 6th, 2004, 10:51 AM
I am also on Torvonnilous, and a proud member of the Candiria Knights (http://pub51.ezboard.com) - designed for roleplayers, by roleplayers.

Dravvan, I think I've bumped into you a couple of times.

Stormewolfe
January 6th, 2004, 12:01 PM
Rodcet Nife here, 65 Warrior and 56 Cleric of the guild Finitor.
Also have a 44 Necro in Sphere of Shadows, which is kinda a "growing up" guild until a char reaches the level to reside in Finitor

Jessidiva15
January 6th, 2004, 05:52 PM
I was on Bristlebane for a number of years... got my main up to 60, 8th shawl, brewing trophy and all others above 170, some thurg armor, have all ... yes all ... the spells up to 60th, and a few highers wasting away in the bank... led my own guild til it exploded, joined two more guilds and now I've pretty much retired her and the other 7 chars on that server...

...moved to firiona vie where I'm an officer in a guild duo Portent of Luclin and Portent of Norrath... we use a chat channel instead of /gu, mostly a family but the flags are starting and there's a lot of ambition around.

as my sig states I've more than a few chars. *laughs* I've done it all, at least once, at least up to 20th. Well...not >all< ... never gotten a gnome up past 8th, only fribbit i have is a mule, and my highest assling was 12th...i just don't do short...*shrug* but the classes and trades and stuff, yeah.

*cough*

k, anyway...

*slinks back off into lurkdom*

togashi
January 6th, 2004, 06:09 PM
Was on Povar before I retired. I had an Iksar Shammy named Geebus that was part of Arbiters of the Apocalypse. Hi, Healir. We had such a bad name on that server for some strange reason. A few bad apples, I guess.

When I played on Veeshan, I had a human monk named Smackie in a guild called the Brute Squad. I hear they folded, though.

Nesta
January 6th, 2004, 06:58 PM
I'm a proud member Mystical Lightfighters on Morell Thule :)

Nesta, Storm Warden
Feonna, Cleric
etc....

Hileth
January 6th, 2004, 07:22 PM
I am a level 65 cleric and the evil Halfling dictator of the Wildrunners of Norrath, a very small family type guild that does epic fights, halls of testing, and minor Luclin targets along with our allied guild.
My primary alt is Allella a level 61 enchanter. I also have a 41 kitty Shaman and various other alterations running around Norrath. Those are the ones I play the most though.

Tuluz
January 7th, 2004, 08:17 PM
Well Torvonnilous Bristlebane's Derilium
My characters are listed below. It is family oriented we raid twice a month. It is more about fun and insanity. Thus the Derilium. To understand us you must read us first. :) If you question it:

If you sense that you are questioning something unquestionable then you are doing it wrong and must start from square two as square one will probably already be occupied by it's occupant.

I don't make raids often because of my work and family life, but I am still very much valued as a member of the family with them. As I state at the bottom I am a very proud member of the Insanity.

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/eqinsane/index.html

If you are out there Quin we miss ya and hope all is well. :D

Billybobtheranger
January 7th, 2004, 09:12 PM
OH and i'm LTDavidson in chat rooms

FuzzyBear
January 8th, 2004, 05:05 AM
Member of Emerald Flame on The Seventh Hammer.
We've got about 250 members, and we're, well, a raiding guild with a family atmosphere.

We do about 3 raids a week, most of which I'm still too low to go on, and when we're not raiding or LDON'ing, strange multi-item links (Spell : Grow Tunare's Finest Pot) and other random silliness are the order of the day. (such as this (http://www.faire-folk.com/bearstuff/Overheard5.jpg)

All in all, a great group of folks.

Velenka
January 8th, 2004, 08:16 AM
Woot, I used to play on 7th, Fuzzy :) I was in Raiders of Thought.

Penguin (:>(O ):
January 8th, 2004, 10:02 PM
Oh you dont know insanity until you have run the gauntlet of my guild. Thats right MYSTICAL INSANITY!!! INS INS INS INS INS (goes through crazy spasms while beet boxin)

Woo. 50 oh yeah the big 5, 0! Rogue Hobbiton Around.

Currently working on an enchanter Vayelden, if you look for me most likely i will be on him lately unless i am raiding. like tommarrow...

Btw Velenka you still FF11ing? why dont you post the linkshell and your character :)

Velenka
January 9th, 2004, 07:00 AM
'Cuz I'm afraid I'm not :( Had to cancel my FFXI account (EQ one too) due to money and time constraints. Actually, I barely have time to browse the forums as often as I do, but it's a guilty pleasure I indulge nonetheless since I had to pretty much give up gaming..

Twyll Oathtaker
January 9th, 2004, 11:41 PM
Erollisi Marr
Sons of Tao
About to be the 1st in my guild with an epic. Woot

LowerClassBrat
January 10th, 2004, 02:25 AM
I had an Iksar Shammy named Geebus that was part of Arbiters of the Apocalypse. Hi, Healir. We had such a bad name on that server for some strange reason. A few bad apples, I guess.

Ya i was one of the high lvl officers who left.
Joined a guild which my friend made Fires of Darkmoon we disbanded.
Last guild...Kindred Honour offical bashers of AoA....
Healir currently resides in the guild Unhomed a high lvl raiding guild my friend got in by botting healir.

Poerdby Mypet
January 10th, 2004, 03:07 AM
Server - Cazic-Thule
Guild - Veredi Arcanum (euro guild playing in Elementals, raids 6 days a week)
Character - 65 Magician Poerdby Mypet