PDA

View Full Version : Ding epic

Twyll Oathtaker
January 11th, 2004, 08:11 PM
I'm extremely happy today that we were able to finish up my epic. I've been in the guild (Sons of Tao) for almost 2 years now. I am the 1st to finish my epic (I know there are other that a real close). I would like to thank Inner Circle of Norrath and my family Sons of Tao. :D

Wooleen Shadowraith
January 11th, 2004, 08:19 PM
Grats :)

Velenka
January 11th, 2004, 08:56 PM
Grats! :D

..... What class are ya? *hides*

Ciarin
January 11th, 2004, 09:21 PM
gratz

Twyll Oathtaker
January 11th, 2004, 10:41 PM
Greetings, Master rogue Baron Geflen Deeppockets at your service. I know its been nerfed.

Houma
January 11th, 2004, 11:32 PM
Congrats, I know that rogues have one of the easier epics, but it's still not a cake walk. Good Job

Poofe 'n Evandril
January 11th, 2004, 11:55 PM
Well done! Did you get lucky on the General, or did you have to collect all the robes? Looking forward to getting mine...Thinking 2005, if I'm lucky ;)

Mordican
January 12th, 2004, 12:34 AM
Greetings, Master rogue Baron Geflen Deeppockets at your service. I know its been nerfed.

Doesn't matter that the final item has been nerfed or doesn't stand up to whats out there today. For many they are still great items.

The epic quests still take time and determination to complete. Some are obviosuly harder/longer then others, but it still is a part of your class and many consider it sort of an in game rite of passage. (At least the mage community does)

Congratz on your epic :) Well done.

Twyll Oathtaker
January 12th, 2004, 01:53 AM
Actually I had purchased 2 robes and had them on a mule and friend had Kedge and Metallic (at least she said that) The Coercer dropped the Kedge. Turns out I had to buy the metallic, which I waited a few hours waiting for one to come up in the bazaar. I was still using the LDoM. Thanks all I was really expecting to get ripped into saying it was the rogue epic (I'm glad I was wrong)

Pedula_Bristle
January 12th, 2004, 04:41 AM
meh it represents the investment of time into your class. I personally can't speak much on this because I don't have my epic and took the ghetto route and got ornate gloves. But I am about 3 fights from finishing my epic and def intend on doing it. But missing out on that 41% haste hurt. Pawduster in KC hates me apperently. Just got his pipe like 2 days ago since I refuse to pay for that particular MQ (not that i look down on MQing, specially for mages..gah u guys got it hard) And grats on your epic thats awesome!!! :)

Enjoy it.

Naelaen
January 12th, 2004, 05:01 AM
I have a lot of respect for people who actually take the time to do their epic quests (none of this WTB MQ malarky, induvidual items accepted). Like it has been said, it's like a rite of passage.

Can't wait until I can start mine, helped the leader of FoK do the EK turn-in for his druid epic (the dark elf corruptor) so I know vaguely what's going to happen for that part of the ranger epic. Mmmmm electric swords :)