PDA

View Full Version : /cry

Ciarin
December 3rd, 2003, 12:51 AM
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=138134

sad.....

Velenka
December 3rd, 2003, 01:06 AM
:cry: So sad.. does it say anywhere if it was a true story? I rated it a 5..

Ciarin
December 3rd, 2003, 01:24 AM
I don't know.

It think it could be true, it seems like it would come from personal experience.

i can relate to it though.

Kaylen
December 3rd, 2003, 01:27 AM
Well, technically, it has happened to more than a few people.. so it could be a true story, even if it isn't, if you get my meaning.

Ciarin
December 3rd, 2003, 01:30 AM
yea, it's probably a true story somewhere. But I think it might be true for the author as well.

Velenka
December 3rd, 2003, 02:07 AM
Kay: I knew someone was going to post "well, it's true for everyone, a little bit", :) but the personal touches, like the guy who witnessed their first kiss....that's what made me wonder if it was true or not.

Grimlok
December 3rd, 2003, 02:20 AM
Part of me wishes i hadn't watched that.

Ciarin
December 3rd, 2003, 02:29 AM
When I got dumped for the first time, I was so depressed, the only thing I wanted to do was sleep. When I slept, I forgot about everyone and everything. And when I couldn't sleep, I kept myself busy with games. I played DAoC a lot.

It was so hard to get up and go to work.

I hated feeling like that. I haven't had a boyfriend since.

Grimlok
December 3rd, 2003, 02:37 AM
I know exactly what you mean. Not really sure why i keep trying.

Vikingprin
December 3rd, 2003, 04:44 AM
While i agree with the sentiment in the film... that was excessively long. Like Titanic-ly Epic-ly long. Perhaps that adds to the agony of it (cuz it should be agonizing) but i wanted to warn anybody else

offensivename
December 3rd, 2003, 07:31 AM
I remember when I was seriously heart broken for the first time when my exfiancee left me for my friend. This movie sums it up nicely. But I'll always remember my Dad's sage advice about the whole ordeal "Next time son find yourself a girl that isn't such a slut, or, find yourself a bunch of girls who are and have all kinds of fun." That made me laugh for the first time in a week

Cougarshand
December 3rd, 2003, 11:00 AM
Velenka, I think you may be right . . . it does have a personal ring to it.

Heartbreak sucks . . . . but you wake up, roll outta bed, put one foot in front of the other and plod through the day . . . . it does get better.

Cheesy though it may be, the 'Rollercoaster vs. Merry-Go-Round' speech near the end of 'Parenthood' is pretty darn dead on the money.