PDA

View Full Version : holes in your jeans

lakoda
August 31st, 2006, 11:34 AM
I'm extra bored at work today, and so I thought I'd share the holes I have in my jeans.

I just noticed this morning that my chapstick has finally managed to wear a hole in my left front pocket. Now it keeps half falling out all the time. I don't have a back left pocket or half of the belt loops anymore. I am going to have to learn to be right handed until I get new ones.

Scared to ask, but what are everybodies weird holes they've warn in their jeans?

Bobthepenguin
August 31st, 2006, 12:05 PM
I usally wear them in the back at the bottom, where my heels hit. I guess I step on them until I wear them out.

lakoda
August 31st, 2006, 12:15 PM
How could I have forgetten about that...my last favorite pair of jeans only came down to an inch or two above my ancle, because I had walked off about 5 inches.

Tristate0999
August 31st, 2006, 12:39 PM
Lets see...I have holes where the pocket meets the jeans, and also another hole below that. So bascially you have a free shot of my boxes...don't wear those often. In another pair I have a hole at the knee that was fairly small, then one day I was in a rush to get out into the yard before it rained, and tore the hole so large it can fit my whole leg through. That's about it.

Zutan
August 31st, 2006, 01:29 PM
i wear out the butt sitting in a leather chair (that and from sitting on my foot)

occationaly the knee's and the cuffs.

Kallysti
August 31st, 2006, 01:30 PM
Generally happen in my knees first (yeah, I'm boring)... mostly from wrestling with the dog & such, lol. Though I do tend to get the jaggedy stuff on the bottom too from the ones that reach the floor :)

bob the goat
August 31st, 2006, 01:34 PM
Mine are worn at the bottom from walking barefoot in them. The back right pocket has a hole in the bottom right corner from my pen that lives there. (I leave it standing up along the right edge of the back right pocket...no stabbing when I sit down.) My newest pair is worn on my lap from sitting making bracelets. The rings dragging back and forth all the time has worn them fuzzy.

Coffee
August 31st, 2006, 01:35 PM
My jeans are pretty much in good shape, but back in the 80's and 90's most of my jeans were ripped at the knee.

lakoda
August 31st, 2006, 01:42 PM
i wear out the butt sitting in a leather chair (that and from sitting on my foot)

I can't sit on my foot in the summer, because I can smell them then (I am in sandels until in snows). That may have been an overshare.

Generally happen in my knees first (yeah, I'm boring)... mostly from wrestling with the dog & such, lol. Though I do tend to get the jaggedy stuff on the bottom too from the ones that reach the floor :)

Our pups got ahold of a pair of my wifes pants and puts some very fun holes in the crotch.

Soria
August 31st, 2006, 02:23 PM
:: blushes:: In the thigh.