PDA

View Full Version : Hello! I am new!

poluroud20
November 16th, 2006, 07:34 AM
Hi..Guys...!!!

This is my first post on Yours site. Thank you in advance for all possible answers.
I am From Germany
Nice day is it today, but I have a question for all...

In first , how i post message to PM...???

Thank you very much!
Mark. G..!!

drunkengamer
November 16th, 2006, 12:27 PM
well welcome aboard. this is a pretty good community, just watch out for some guy called drunkengamer he's a real smartass...oh wait thats me...forget i said that well welcome and we all hope you enjoy your stay becuase once you've had GU the rest wont do....

Bobthepenguin
November 16th, 2006, 01:10 PM
Hooray! a new forumite!

Hello! I'm Bobbie. Some people here will tell you I'm crazy. Those people are right. Come join us in the Silly Thread! We have lots of fun.

PM by clicking on the name of the person you want to talk to, then send a private message bar, then type your message and hit send. Happy happy!

Nymph
November 16th, 2006, 01:26 PM
hello ... welcome and let the chaos insue

Clareon Wolfeyes
November 16th, 2006, 04:27 PM
Good day and welcome to ya, pull up a chair and relax for awhile. (oh and Bobbie is crazy)

Soria
November 16th, 2006, 07:07 PM
Just Bobbie girl?

Coffee
November 16th, 2006, 08:11 PM
Hi. I'm Coffee.

Breandan
November 16th, 2006, 08:30 PM
I have starfish in my shorts.
That is all, move along citizen.

Ciarin
November 17th, 2006, 12:01 AM
Hi. I'm Coffee.

Formerly known as Gurney!!

edit: wait, wtf? I just noticed this dude is banned.

Woody
November 17th, 2006, 12:06 AM
Yup, unfortunately, this person littered the forums with similar messages in different sections, saying he/she was from different places (Germany, Canada, France, etc.) in each post. Which is odd and lead us to question their motivation.

We have banned the person with the stipulation that if they would like to contact us to contest the banning, we'll reinstate the account.

Soria
November 17th, 2006, 07:26 AM
Ah... Very interesting.

Bobthepenguin
November 17th, 2006, 09:07 AM
Sad! We go through all the trouble to greet the new person, and they turn out to be a stupidhead.

asquithfeare
November 17th, 2006, 09:29 AM
Stupid happens, look what happened when my mom got jiggy with my dad......they procreated a flying kitty, with laser beam eyes.

Bobthepenguin
November 17th, 2006, 10:57 AM
na na na na na na na

drunkengamer
November 18th, 2006, 02:29 AM
yeah stupid happens...like this one time at a new years eve party i drank way too much tequila and then topped it off with champaign....needless to say waking up on the bathroom floor nekkid 4 hours later and not remembering a thing was NOT a fun experience

Clareon Wolfeyes
November 20th, 2006, 09:52 AM
Rofl!!!!!