November 19th, 2006, 09:08 PM
Just moments ago...

http://www.amdarchive.com/remote/jane_to_the_rescue.jpg

bob the goat
November 20th, 2006, 06:29 AM
hehehe!!

Bobthepenguin
November 20th, 2006, 08:04 AM
That would be totally awesome if it wasn't one more marker that the world is getting dumber by the day. Sad.

asquithfeare
November 20th, 2006, 08:27 AM
hehehehahahahaha!

bob the goat
November 20th, 2006, 08:33 AM
I think that it is fun to put real life stuff into game terms, or to try and solve real life problems with game tech (i.e. "Hey we are losing the preist to wife aggro...Quick, warrior, Taunt the wife...tell her her butt looks big in those jeans"), but it is just sad when people don't catch the real life reference jokes.

When heading into AQ in WOW I said that I brought 3 stacks of nature protection potions, and 3 cans of RAID. Open a trade. Someone in guild chat said "I thought that we only had 2 raids going tonight, not three". Durrr.

Andara Bledin
November 20th, 2006, 02:53 PM
7 PO'd primates?

That sounds like the quest in the cave just outside of Booty Bay. It's kind of different to actually end up finishing that when the person you have helping you out is in the other faction. Of course, that's in between all the ganking that goes on in that area...

... is she a guildie.... *snicker*

^-.-^

Yaw
November 20th, 2006, 03:50 PM
Yes, they were talking about the BB quest. :D

I haven't been on in a week, so I think it was a new member, but again, shows everyone's comments here being truthful. Where the heck is the world going?

I love the RAID comment by the way. Too funny. I would've gotten it.

Grand Puppeteer
November 20th, 2006, 07:25 PM
I've got a few seriously messed up supergroup chats. Since when did evil villains say things like,

(from me) "You know what's a great word? Nozzle."

(From a Diwata Ng Buwen) "I dunno. I just been pouncing everyone today. I need a cupcake."

(From a Captain Clover) "Grand Puppeteer, insinuations of staking people in the heart like a vampire hunter and sodomizing the wound are generally off limits, no matter how pissed you are at him, due to code of conduct number...Man, do I even need to EXPLAIN why this is wrong?"

and (from a General Sniper) "What's black and white and red all over? A shark! Get it? Get it? Get it?... Killjoys."

Da_Dude
November 20th, 2006, 09:19 PM
I would post some of the stuff my guild says, but it would lower your IQ. Also, most of our "funny" is said over Ventrilo.

Soria
November 21st, 2006, 08:40 AM
Our Vent chats in my guild are interesting, ranging from polictical discussions ( rarely) to why the word boobies is cool. ( Most of the time.)

Yaw
November 21st, 2006, 01:32 PM
People on Lightbringer are scared of Vent or TeamSpeak. Every guild I have ever been in - no one will use it. They also never visit the guild website. Drives me NUTS. EQ people would almost always spend as much time on TeamSpeak and the guild site as the game.

That being said, I found sound great screen shots from EverCrack on a CD of some people's names. I'll pick my favorite and then give you a link to the rest:

A Dead Pet? (http://www.amdarchive.com/images/deadpet.jpg)

The rest (http://www.amdarchive.com/images/)

Andara Bledin
November 21st, 2006, 01:47 PM
Hey, Yaw, did you notice that in the Rhime image, there's a name that looks like Kikjoo Indajaw, too?

^-.-^

Yaw
November 22nd, 2006, 02:15 PM
Yup :)