Scary caver story.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary caver story.

Okay, so it's kind of a ghost story (i stole it from forums at WTFComics).. It's pretty scary, about a hour and a half to two hour read.

http://www.holyshiite.com/caver/
    -Joborab

*shudders* I read that a couple years ago and it still has the ability to creep me out. I'm not really claustrophobic, but that was enough to give me nightmares.
    Carpe DM: Seize the Dungeon Master

Comment

Its actually a revision of a short story written in 1987, good story and really creepy, I prefer the cliffhanger ending though.

http://web.archive.org/web/200501171...ofdarkness.pdf
      Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night. May become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.” (“The Wolf Man” – 1941)

Comment

Yeah, I read that some years ago as well. Incredibly creepy! But I, as many others, have later found out that its not a true story. Or so "they say".
        To err is human, to forgive is divine.

My home on the web

Comment

I think when I read this the first time, it was through these forums. I liked the story myself. Kinda creeped me out.
          Just because you're the smartest window licker on the short bus does not mean you're a genius. - Unknown

Comment

So there was a zombie in the cave or somethin?

Comment

Kinda puts you in the mood to watch 'The Descent' :P
              Paranoid optimist who thinks everyone is out to get him a present.

Comment

hmmm, weird.... I cant get to page 11 on this......
                I'm going to stab you.....with bullets.

Comment

Yup....

The following might kill the story for some:

There was a page 11 and 12 written by fans a while back (sorry, I don't remember where I read that)...the pages were from the perspective of the the main characters sister (or something). I tried to find them but couldn't and gave up after (honestly) not all the much work. What's link above and wht has gone around the internet countless time is a adaptation of a short story made to fit with a blog entry style. The short story was called "The Terror in Hupman's Cave" by by Thomas Lera - you can check it out here.

{edit: for clarity}

Comment

Working...
                  X