Odd house findings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd house findings

So, you may or may not know but the wife and I are moving into a home. Well Saturday we painted the rooms we wanted to paint and then Sunday we came in a finished up the painting and then did some cleaning. Well when my wife was cleaning one of the master bedroom closets she noticed a piece of paper, so she hit it and it fell down into the shelving unit. Well she picked up the bag...and guess what was inside? A marijuana pipe tucked away in the master bedroom.

So, any of you other lucky homeowners find anything interesting upon moving in?

4 LARGE truck tires and a chandaler that couldn't fit in any of the rooms.

Funny part was 5 years later, one the kids who had lived here showed up to ask if we still had the tires and if he could have them if we did.

Comment

I found the directions to a bong in the ceiling of my room. Never found the actual equipment, but it was funny because the person who had used the room before me was the son of a minister.
      "Thoughtful quote related to humanity that will make someone rethink some modern issue." -Instantly recognizable historical figure

Comment

Call me stupid but I clicked the link before I read the post. I thought it was that kind of pump on Auntin Powers at first.

Comment

Working...
        X