Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving

I'll be offline for a week due to moving. Wish me luck

Good luck! May you never drop a box of heavy things on your toes.
    To err is human, to forgive is divine.

My home on the web

Comment

Moving is great, until you see how much crap you own. The wife and I recently moved into a new house after living in a fairly small apartment for a while and we were amazed with how much stuff we had accumulated. Still not all the way unpacked, but I do have internet and TV up and running. Now we just have to wait for our phone to be installed. Also...anyone have a lawnmower they want to hand over?

Comment

best of luck, as a vetran of over 40 moves always take a break every 6 hours or something might break.

Comment

Well it's always fun to see what your house is like with nothing in it. See you soon!

Comment

Luck! and lots of packing tape!
            Awesome book! http://www.amazon.com/Aurora-Journey...3713690&sr=8-1

Comment

Have a nice move, watch your back.
              Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night. May become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.” (“The Wolf Man” – 1941)

Comment

Make sure those damn kids stay off your new lawn!

What? I know I got nothing...

Good luck!
                PSN ID - Kikaro

Comment

Finally got our broadband installed today. Due to where we moved, we're off the cable grid and are living via satelite and DSL, but our local DSL is top-notch. Anyway, the place is nice, we're 90% moved in, and in a MUCH better place now.

Comment

No DSL or Cable is what keeps me from moving to Baylor Canyon here.
                    What I do in my spare time.
                    "When the souls of the oppressed fight in the very air that rages, who can stand?" - William Blake

Comment

Awesome Breandan.
                      ~Do not mess in the affairs of were-wolves, for you are crunchy and taste good with mead.~

My writings here- http://lady-soria24.livejournal.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X