No announcement yet.

Woody is one of Top 14 MMORPG Icons of All Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A place; Crossroads. EVERY game this far has more or less same themed place... can vary a tad in names but meh, its allways there.

Comment

Originally posted by Laynab
      A place; Crossroads. EVERY game this far has more or less same themed place... can vary a tad in names but meh, its allways there.
      The Noob did a comic about this a while ago (though I have no idea if they are the first to do so, as perhaps doing a comic about the crossroads is also inevitable).

Comment

Wow, I remember reading those Fansy stories a long long time ago. I completely forgot about them until seeing them just now. Anywho, can't say I necessarily agree with the order everything is in or with every choice there, but a good list all the same.
        77 Conjuror - Fearaz - EQ2 - Crushbone Server
        70 Warrior - Berace - WoW - Dalvengyr Server

Comment

kinda a bit sad to not see Mennix on the list. He's the guy who made people realise MMO GM's could do their job right(and thus demanded a higher standard) one of the true heroes of those who ever encountered him.
          Everquest-8+ yrs Retired, EQ2-1 yr Retired, WoW-5+ yrs Retired, Aion 6 months Retired. FFXIV-Kashuan: 5 months Retired, D3-6months Retired
          Currently: SWTOR with a side of The Secret World.

Comment

Never heard of Mennix, who is he?
            Crunchy Bits

Comment

Working...
            X