X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess that GU Water does work...

*doing the happy dance!!!*
    YEY BABIES!
    I'd like to welcome Aedan Robert Gargrave to the world!
    Born April 17th at 4:10 am...7 lbs, 5 oz, & 20.5" long at birth!

Yay! Congrats!
    ~Do not mess in the affairs of were-wolves, for you are crunchy and taste good with mead.~

My writings here- http://lady-soria24.livejournal.com/

Comment

Congrats!

I don't think I've announced it, but my wife is 20 weeks. GU water strikes again! Woody should sell this stuff to fertility clinics.

Comment

Yeah really!
        AND GRATS to you and your wife also, Lithale!

Comment

I'm starting to consider it.

Congratulations all around.

Comment

Combolations!
            The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change

Comment

Want babies? Normal fertility treatments not working? Try GU Water™! Guaranteed to make you a veritable fountain of wee ones! Yes, with only a few applications of GU Water you'll soon be adding one of those fancy baby tickers as your signature, showing baby pics like it was a career, and suddenly finding yourself having a greater sympathy for and understanding of rabbits!

Comment

The GU Water is why i stopped bathing

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations, both of you! Babies are so much fun!

The GU water is what I blame for going from "infertile" to "surprise, you're pregnant again!"...hehe.

Comment

Congratulations, both of you! Seems generation "GU" is coming along nicely.
                    "To do what nobody else will do, in a way that nobody else can do, in spite of all we go through; that is to be a nurse." Anonymous

Comment

yay congrats
                      Judge the deed...not the Breed...make every day hug-a-bull

Comment

Damn, its like GU water works in batches or something.. :: runs and hides::
                        ~Do not mess in the affairs of were-wolves, for you are crunchy and taste good with mead.~

My writings here- http://lady-soria24.livejournal.com/

Comment

Thanks for the well-wishes. *hugs the thread*
                          My hubby and I are very excited. What's even cooler, is we just started trying this past month! Everyone, including my hubby, kept saying we'd never get it on the first try, but I never believed them. LOL! I royally stunned him when I told him he was going to be a daddy. As for the months ahead, I pray I'm as fortunate as my mother was with her pregnancies...healthy births and NO morning sickness! *does the happy dance*

Anyhoo, I have a doctor appointment this afternoon to do a blood test just to confirm everything. After that I'll be calling the gynacologist, cuz unfortunately my primary doesn't do that part. Luckily I have a couple good recommendations.

UPDATE: blood test confirmed!!! *doing another happy dance* On to the OB/GYN! My first visit is next week to get my intro done, meet the other OB/GYN in the practice that I'll be working with (there's 2 total), tour the hospital, etc.

Comment

Working...
                          X