Losing a friend...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing a friend...

I'm sure most of you have lost a friend in one way or another, but in this case it was a fellow forum-ite whom I've known in real life since we were both in highschool, and has been pretty much my best friend since. I'm sure a few of you may have seen his posts, DarKatan

I'll post more when his father and I know more concrete details aside from his passing, just please keep his father in your thoughts and prayers.
    my leatherworking shop!
    A Darker View of Me.
    Jeg lukter død på De...

I am very sorry for your loss. It's hard to lose someone at such a young age, I've been there recently myself. I'll keep you and his dad in my thoughts!
    "To do what nobody else will do, in a way that nobody else can do, in spite of all we go through; that is to be a nurse." Anonymous

Comment

Prayers said here. I'll keep him in my thoughts.
      The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change

Comment

Oh no! I am so so sorry. I'll be sure to keep everyone he has touched with his life in my thoughts.

Comment

I am very sorry to hear about this for you. He, and you, are in my thoughts. Stay strong.
          Just because you're the smartest window licker on the short bus does not mean you're a genius. - Unknown

Comment

Aye. We definitely will be praying for you and his family.
            Holÿbovine - Tauren ret/prot pally
            Formo - Human Paladin
            Zraxth - Troll fury warrior
            Real ID: tenolein at gmail.com Feel free to add me (and tell me who you are, too).

Comment

here is the gist of what the news has so far...

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_10224263?source=rss
              my leatherworking shop!
              A Darker View of Me.
              Jeg lukter død på De...

Comment

I am so sorry Alakandrius, that sucks big time.
                ~Do not mess in the affairs of were-wolves, for you are crunchy and taste good with mead.~

My writings here- http://lady-soria24.livejournal.com/

Comment

WOW...just terrible...and of all things, hit by a train?!?!?!?!
                  Best of luck coping, Alakandrius. Dealing with the loss of a friend is never easy.
                  Don't forget to breathe...it makes the rest loads easier, and tears aren't an evil either.
                  You and your friend's family have my prayers.
                  I'd like to welcome Aedan Robert Gargrave to the world!
                  Born April 17th at 4:10 am...7 lbs, 5 oz, & 20.5" long at birth!

Comment

You have to love the kindness of the people commenting on the news sites. http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_102321...ce=most_viewed
                    But then again, I've never hidden my complete disdain for populations as a whole.
                    my leatherworking shop!
                    A Darker View of Me.
                    Jeg lukter død på De...

Comment

Working...
                    X