Woo Hoo!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woo Hoo!

Well, I have officially concluded my 20 months of unemployment. I GOT A JOB!

It is 49% pay cut, but it is work.

I will be the new sales / counter person at Sherwin Williams.

Not sure when I start yet, they are still doing the background check, but hopefully it should be next week some time.

YAY WORK!

(p.s. this has been why there have been no new articles, but I'll get going on one soon now that it is in the bag and I can relax.)
    Sometimes I do an impression of myself. I can dress like myself, even act like myself sometimes.

Congrats!
    WoW - US - Ravencrest - Horde
    Selene - 85 DK | Jalnar - 85 Pally | Pirotase - 85 Hunter | Fierybabe - 85 Mage | Xune - 85 Rogue

Comment

Woot woot! Congrats!

Comment

20 months would have made me a broken man!

Congrats and pop open a champagne!

Comment

I think I would have gone insane if I was unemployed for 20 months. in the times I've been unemployed, I get stir crazy after the first month and a half. I never would have expected a background check for a sales job. that's new.

Congrats on rejoining the working force
          Xbox Live Gamertag: drgnmstr44
          PSN tag: drgnmstr44

Comment

sweet Jeebus, man, I was going nuts after three months.... 20 months?! Banks would've been getting knocked over
            O.O

Grats on the re-jobifying

Comment

Congratulations... I broke my duck recently, though it was only 6 months, not 20. I took a pay cut also, but things are looking up - they're talking more money even if I'm not seeing more
              My Machines
              Do not mess with the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with ketchup.

Comment

Huzzah! My wife finally got a job after looking for just over a year. It's a tough market out there right now. Way to persevere!
                - Zoloph
                What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

Comment

I know the feeling, Bob.. Grats on the job thing.
                  Hol˙bovine - Tauren ret/prot pally
                  Formo - Human Paladin
                  Zraxth - Troll fury warrior
                  Real ID: tenolein at gmail.com Feel free to add me (and tell me who you are, too).

Comment

Originally posted by Breandan View Post
                    sweet Jeebus, man, I was going nuts after three months.... 20 months?! Banks would've been getting knocked over
                    O.O
                    Ya, I was getting close. Luckily I have the attention span of...Oh something Shiny!...what was I talking about?

I kept myself busy making jewelry...and leveling alts.
                    Sometimes I do an impression of myself. I can dress like myself, even act like myself sometimes.

Comment

Hooray for you! May your new job be happy...and full of paint!
                      Awesome book! http://www.amazon.com/Aurora-Journey...3713690&sr=8-1

Comment

Good on ya. Sucks not having work, and I hope all will go well.
                        ''Sal Kar Surrenders Battlefield (8/13/06 17:00 CST)
                        It is reported that the services rendered in this battle by RFZ-SQD-946 and other mercenary units were particularly remarkable.
                        Ok so which newbs ran matches against the computer and lost enough times for the game to bug out and congratulate an AI squad?"

Comment

Working...
                        X