X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steampunk

Anyone in to steampunk?
    TheBucci.com | Real ID: email @ thebucci.com | Steam: ciarin7

I dig the style and have been invited as a guest to a local Steampunk convention. But thus far all of my experience with it has been online. I don't get much call for it art/commission wise though, which is a shame.

Comment

I've actually played at a Steampunk LARP. As there was a hostile takeover of the LARP that I had been working at for four years (I'm serious. That actually happened), I'm going back to it in the Spring to staff it. (It's called 'Steam and Cinders'. Operates out of Northern MA, and the people who run it are awesome). I dig Steampunk, but I'm *really* not a fan of the trend of Steampunkifying everything. Yes. Good for you. You're Steampunk Professor X. Congratulations. go stand over there with the rest of the Marvel characters in top hats with gears pasted everywhere.

XBL Gamertag - DarkXan

Comment

LOL, I love stempunking everything though. I think characters looks so awesome as a steampunk version. My laptop and PC and phone and ipad are decked out in Steam themes and backgrounds. I soooo want to get a steam PC, like this one. I don't have much steam clothing, since most of my costuming has been renny. But hopefully, after I increase my income, I'll be able to make or buy some more. I haven't been to a steam convention yet, but I would love to go to one if I can afford it.
        TheBucci.com | Real ID: email @ thebucci.com | Steam: ciarin7

Comment

a friend of mine sells victorian clothing in her shop and off her website, while I generally find steampunk kind of weird I do admit the dresses and stuff look nice on her
          When all else fails, poke 'em in the eye with a good sharp stick.

Comment

that PC is neat. but its to busy would drive me nuts trying to play a game lol.

and yes the clothing is nice. nothing nicer than a corset

Comment

I once ran a 'SteamJammer' game, if that counts (and really hoping to revisit that world someday) Mixing magic 'n steampunk was fun!
              Poofe Farsteppe 'n Evandril Dracorum,
              Champions of Chaos,
              Defenders of Dragonkind

Comment

Big fan in the 'I like it but haven't actually done anything along the lines or bought anything of that style' sense.
                I tried running a RP along the style here years back, didn't get far though.

Comment

Working...
                X