Photoshop - Airbrushing Examples

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop - Airbrushing Examples

This is a really cool site that shows some Photoshop / Airbrushing that the artist has done. Makes you think about how all the women on magazones look perfect, probably because they are getting a little touch-up. Or even a LOT of touch-up!

Thanks for fixing the link. I think I see what I was doing wrong now.

Mod Edit: Fixed it - Nem
    If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.

makes me wonder about some of those magazines. What? i read them for the articles...*cough*
    now lurking in a thread near you: The Answer Panda

Comment

Yea I saw this a few months ago.

The thing is that one girl looks really good on her own, but compared to her airbrushing it seems she got ugly. I hate that.
      TheBucci.com | Real ID: email @ thebucci.com | Steam: ciarin7

Comment

yup saw that a while ago, pretty scary :P
        and the other pics are awesome pieces of work too. especially the "blonde" one.
        Before Onyxia, after Onyxia.

Comment

Personally I thought the blonde girl looked better before being touched up. When you trim that much off someone's face and hair but leave everything else the same size, it makes her face look distorted. Also her skin looks plastic in the redo. I hope it was one of his earlier ones.

Beause the others are better.
          If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.

Comment

If you look closely at the before pictures you can see in (the "blonde" one) her pupils the reflection of the camera-guy.
            Neat.
            The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change

Comment

wow

what impressed me the most was the burger joint ad.

I've done a fair ammount of 'damaged photograph' repair in photoshop, but that's all restoration work. Altering something like that and still keeping the perspective angles in-line is pretty damned impressive.
              \"That bug should only affect certain classes when their exp is at a certain point and the moon is full and you\'re wearing orange socks.\" -- Absor

Comment

Working...
              X