Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An invitation for Woody

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • An invitation for Woody

    Hey Woody, I have a question for you, per your most recent comic.

    I am part of an organization that I think might interest you. I know you have said that your wife works. Unless I miss my guess, you two share the financial burden of the household. However, seeing as you seem to be working from home, I thought it might be of interest to you.

    I am part of a national network of Stay-at-Home Dads. About 25% of those Dads work part time, but the other 75% are home-makers. (Some of the lucky ones, like me, married doctors. ) We have hundreds of Dads in our network, and I thought it might be something that you would be interested in.

    You can see our official Facebook presence here: https://www.facebook.com/athomedadnetwork And the official group home page is here: http://athomedad.org/

    In fact, there are pictures on there from our most recent convention we had in Raleigh, NC.

    As I said, I don't know how much time you devote in the day to your work versus your son, but I thought that I would at least mention the existence of this organization to you.
    Last edited by heroquestelf; October 4th, 2015, 09:20 AM.

  • #2
    I have a regular part-time job (~36 hours), GU, Taks works from home, and we have an au pair to help with the baby when Taks and I are both working. So, I uhh... I wouldn't exactly say I'm a stay-at-home dad. I appreciate the invitation. But, I don't really seem to meet the group's criteria.

    Comment


    • #3
      Fair enough. As I said, I didn't know, and I felt I would have been remiss if I had not at least mentioned it to you.

      Comment

      Working...
      X