Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• up late...

well, I work at night. So, I'm up late.

But, I see that a bunch of you are on here with me. Why do y'all stay up late?

Different time zones for some of y'all, probably.

What do you do all night?

I just got home from a firends' house (tonight is my night off). LOL, it's really hard findin people who can stay up late with me.
    TheBucci.com | Real ID: email @ thebucci.com | Steam: ciarin7

I get off work about 2am cst and normally go to bed around 6am :wink:

Comment

I've been on the phone with someone for a few hours. Normally I don't really do anything, and just stay up because I sleep when I'm tired and don't really have a schedule.
      i'm riding on a blind unicorn
      creative blog | personal blog

Comment

Well, I'm going to go to bed. Gotta hit the gym tomorrow, and I wanna get plenty of rest.

night all.
        TheBucci.com | Real ID: email @ thebucci.com | Steam: ciarin7

Comment

Daytime is evil. Oh and i work 2nd shift so when i get off its already kinda late anyway and i don't feel like going to bed right after so i stay up and play games and try to stay out of trouble on the internet.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.-Unknown
          When life hands you lemons make lemonade.-Unknown
          I\'m about sick and @#$%ing tired of lemonade.-Grimlok

Comment

I work 12 hour night shifts, and I don't like flip-flopping my schedule much. So that means I'm up half the night even on my nights off. I end up playing DAoC, reading or watching TV (rare occasion). And we're in the same time zone Ciarin, it's a shame we play on different servers
            "To do what nobody else will do, in a way that nobody else can do, in spite of all we go through; that is to be a nurse." Anonymous

Comment

two words: redbull and vodka. That stuff will keep you wired all night long dang it.

Comment

24 hour days are evil. They should be 32, so I can stay up for 20 hours, then crash for 12. Instead that extra awake time just comes outta my sleep... >.<
                Brandoch - 31 Dwarven Hunter - Whisperwind
                Varaha - 14 Human Priest - Whisperwind
                Keiran - 13 Night Elf Warrior - Whisperwind

Comment

Actually Keiran, there have been studies done on that. Cant recall the source atm, been awhile, but they sent a bunch of peeps up to Norway or somewhere where the sun doesnt rise/set for several months and didnt give them clocks. They found that most everyone had shifted to a "day" of at least 26 hours, with 30 not being uncommon. Wish i could remember where i saw this, it was quite interesting

Comment

I stay up late because I hate dreaming.
                    Unless I can control the dreams, then thats totally different.
                    Most of the time I can't though.

Poker_Joe

P.S. Cough Drops can make you drowsy when you're sick, but wired when you're not. :roll:
                    There is no perfect time for the truth.

Comment

Controllable dreams... That's worthy of a topic all it's own...
                      Brandoch - 31 Dwarven Hunter - Whisperwind
                      Varaha - 14 Human Priest - Whisperwind
                      Keiran - 13 Night Elf Warrior - Whisperwind

Comment

I stay up late because I'm an insomniac and I study in my spare time. I procrastinate studying by hitting the refresh button on the forums

Comment

Since i got Knights of the Old Republic i've been living like a vampire. Finished Kotor but since now is a time of celebrations within the local student population my nights have been all but quiet. Current sleeping time 7am --> 6pm (if i'm lucky not to be disturbed :P). It's kinda funny to go to sleep while it's still dark and wake up to find out it's already dark
                          Before Onyxia, after Onyxia.

Comment

because i am only lowed online at night, because i use dialup, and i read thee forums after i'm done playing EQ for the night... ^_^ oh... NIGHT OWL
                            Llandra Icefyre RETIRED My LiveJournal

Comment

I don't like trying to go to sleep i don't like waking up so therfore i avoid sleep to avoid those two things, and hey I work late so i don't have time after school to do anything so i study and read forums and play FFXI
                              Eon, 55 Troll Shaman, Psy 26 Orc Hunter - DoomHammer
                              Tempus 43 Orc Shaman, Eon 28 Troll Mage - Laughing Skull
                              Brennan - 44 Dwarf Priest - Daggerspine

Comment

Working...
                              X