So they found Saddam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So they found Saddam

I admit I am a bit suprised. Perhaps now there can be some closure and a rebuilding of the infrastructure and social norms.
    I don\'t want the world... I just want your half.

Holy cow!
    -Minadin 75 Druid
    -Antilles 75 Ranger
    -Frum 61 Rogue

Comment

This is a great time to say thanks to our troops, both overseas and at home. Way to go! Keep up the great work!
      Thunderbore - Drawf Hunter
      -Whisperwind
      http://worldofwarcraft.gameamp.com

Comment

It's also a great time to say thanks to all the other troops that's not US. Don't forget them. There are plenty of British people there. Heck, even Norway have troops there.

So, what do you think they will do to him? I'm sceptical. Something tells me the US wants to do their way with him, and that would be a very bad. They need to take him to war court, not put him in Guantanamo.
        To err is human, to forgive is divine.

My home on the web

Comment

How do they know its the real Saddam and not some body double that he had a ton of?
          Satarus the Undead Warrior
          <Mad Turkey Disease>
          O'Neill Needs Therapy

Comment

Anyone notice he looks ALOT like Karl Marx now ?

Comment

Originally posted by Satarus
              How do they know its the real Saddam and not some body double that he had a ton of?
              They did a DNA test on him. On the other hand, if you want to go "all out" on the conspiracy theories, you could ask yourself: "Is this just a ploy by the US government?" :-)
              To err is human, to forgive is divine.

My home on the web

Comment

Personally I was thinking Charles Manson. They took dental x-rays and checked known scars to identify him. They are also doing DNA testing but that takes a couple of days.

Comment

They didn't kidnap saddam, they kidnapped santa clause. Blast it, they did it again! Honestly though, I think this was more of a token victory, since from the looks of him, he hasn't been doing much but crawling through dirt and looking for food the past few months. I highly doubt this is going to stop anything. If anything, it might make the rebel factions even more active.

Comment

I think whichever country caught gets to keep him.
                    TheBucci.com | Real ID: email @ thebucci.com | Steam: ciarin7

Comment

hah, finders keepers!!

::snickers::
                      can you imgaine 'dubya' when he heard the news, runing through the white house in his whity-tightys and a ten-gallon hat, shooting off two pistols yelling YEEE HAWWW

Comment

Originally posted by Pike Tha Blodd
                        hah, finders keepers!!

: runing through the white house in his whity-tightys and a ten-gallon hat,
                        Now theres a mental picture I do NOT need.
                        Satarus the Undead Warrior
                        <Mad Turkey Disease>
                        O'Neill Needs Therapy

Comment

yea, I believe most texans do that.......right Coffee?
                          TheBucci.com | Real ID: email @ thebucci.com | Steam: ciarin7

Comment

does DNA testing just take long, or is it the paper work?

Comment

They have to send it to a lab. The lab runs tests. Then they send the results back. This I learned from TV (mixed in with a little sense), so it could be slightly different.. but I'd imagine it'd take a day or so to run the tests to make sure it matches.

But who knows, even then it could be his grandfather. I thought Saddam was killed by a pack of wild boars some time ago.
                              i'm riding on a blind unicorn
                              creative blog | personal blog

Comment

Working...
                              X