Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOtR RotK... How many of you are going to the marathon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOtR RotK... How many of you are going to the marathon?

Hay, I'm just curious to find out how many people are going to the trilogy tomorrow. 13 hours of total mayhem... gotta love it!
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world.
    Those that understand binary, and those that don\'t.
    63rd Summoner of the 7-11 stores.
    Quellious

YO!! *raises hand*

Comment

Not I, I'm broke. =(
      Hol˙bovine - Tauren ret/prot pally
      Formo - Human Paladin
      Zraxth - Troll fury warrior
      Real ID: tenolein at gmail.com Feel free to add me (and tell me who you are, too).

Comment

Me too, Tenolein. Le sigh :cry:

Comment

I can't for two reasons:
          I'm on a jr. enlisted budget
          I cannot possibly sit down long enough.
          The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change

Comment

I went to a theater in DC and saw the extended edition of Fellowship two weeks ago, and then saw two tower last friday. Now i am all set to see it this comming weekend when I will be home from college.
            Satarus the Undead Warrior
            <Mad Turkey Disease>
            O'Neill Needs Therapy

Comment

i tried sat in line for a while got fed up after i found out they sold out in the first 30 people in line, i was number 45.
              "Shining brightly, even for a split second, is better than living out a dull eternity"

Comment

Gotta work...stupid real world!!!!
                Never rush a miracle worker. You get rotten miracles.

Comment

Nope, not I. I'm not even going to opening night. Not that I don't want to, of course! It's just finals and stuff... and lack of money. I /am/ however, going thursday night to see RotK by itself. I suppose I could rent TTT and watch my extended edition FotR, but do I want to sit and watch that much? Not really. I think I would go insane. It's impossible for me to sit still that long, even with breaks.

I am, however, all a drool with anticipation. ^_^ *dance dance* I can't wait... only three more days! *bounce*

Comment

I own both Fotr and Ttt EE dvds so i'll just watch them before going to the theatre. Too bad Rotk is displayed in french. Still, i won't miss it :P
                    Before Onyxia, after Onyxia.

Comment

I have my ticket. FoTR starts at 1 PM. We will be at the theater by 11 AM.

AMC reserved half the tickets for the Trilogy for their moviewatcher club members. That's the only reason I got mine.

Comment

My butt could not take that much sitting.

Comment

I wish i could.
                          "What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from.The beginning is my end; and the end is my beginning." - T.S. Eliot.

Comment

ME ME ME ME!!!
                            Already have tickets... right after school im running over...

I GOT A TEST THAT DAY ALSO!!! ITS GONNA BE A LONG DAY
                            Karah- 60 Human Paladin

Comment

trilogy isnt even being shown in my town cause Loews is too cheap to pick it up.
                              Earth Destroyed by Solarflare. Video at Eleven

Comment

Working...
                              X