The 213 Things Skippy is Not Allowed to Do in The US Army

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 213 Things Skippy is Not Allowed to Do in The US Army

back on memorial day, someone (gurney/coffee, i'm looking towards you) posted skippy's complete list (well a link to it anyway). skippy no longer has a copy of his own list in his posession, and the domain name www.skippyslist.com has expired. as i understand it, he had a friend maintaining it while he was in the service, and once he got out, life took off & he lost track of it (he's in game design school now, and engaged, btw). anyway, if anyone can provide either a copy of the entire list, or a link to the entire list somewhere, i, and skippy, would be ever so appreciative.

thanks!!

list

Found the 101 so far

http://utdallas.edu/~katies/skippy.html

Will update if I find others

Comment

many thanks frodric!

Comment

thats great
        \"More legs = More spider.\"
        -Kirrazuul

Comment

i laughed so hard i fell out of my chair
          "Shining brightly, even for a split second, is better than living out a dull eternity"

Comment

The poor mouse... Killed in the line of duty and Not even allowed a proper funeral :*-(
            >.<

Comment

You can't purchase souls on government time? I thought that was one thing our government did to keep some of the older politicians alive!
              "Here you go, Mr. Cheney, your daily infusion of fresh souls to keep you alive until President Bush is out of the White House."

Comment

rule # 48. I may not use public masturbation as a tool to demonstrate a flaw in a command decision

but why not, its a completely natural reflex to some of the stuff the officers tell us to do
                "Shining brightly, even for a split second, is better than living out a dull eternity"

Comment

LOLIMM, yes I've broken that rule before, and so has my nco's.
                  TheBucci.com | Real ID: email @ thebucci.com | Steam: ciarin7

Comment

#71 I must not flaunt my deviances in front of my chain of command.

LOL!

Comment

Rime, I've already broken that one...numerous times.
                      The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change

Comment

If you have deviances, don't they kind of tend to come out eventually despite your best efforts not to flaunt them?

Comment

I have the whole page cached. I'd post it, but that'd take up way too much page. I never make posts that long.
                          The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change

Comment

Not allowed to quote 'Full Metal Jacket' at the rifle range

Darn
                            Satarus the Undead Warrior
                            <Mad Turkey Disease>
                            O'Neill Needs Therapy

Comment

Hmm... I wonder if I'd be allow to claim to be a dragon in disguise?
                              WoW: I quit
                              X-Box Live and Play Station Network: Zantari EXE and Zantari-exe
                              League of Legends: Zantari

Comment

Working...
                              X