• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A philisophical question

Okay, so two questions;

Who are you?

and

What do you want?

And a free cookie to whoever can tell where I stole those questions from.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change

Babylon 5

Where's my cookie?

edit: ok, I'll answer your questions....

Who am I?

I am what I perceive to have acknowledged in my existence.

What do I want?

I want to continue to act and react to my environment in a manner consistent with my needs, along with exploring the mysterious worlds of my psyche and the unus mundus.

And I just want to have fun.
    TheBucci.com | Real ID: email @ thebucci.com | Steam: ciarin7

Comment

I am me.

I want a cookie.

Comment

I am: optimistic . happy . busy . dirty . craving thai food . hungry and snowed into my home . looking balefully at my fridge full of juice and condiments . wondering if it's too cold to walk to the grocery store .

I want: to complete my massage certification program and start my own practice, join up with a chiropractor, or maybe get a contract on a cruise ship/with a resort.

Comment

Who are you is, specifically, the question asked by the Vorlon representatives.
          What do you want is the question asked by the Shadows through their representative, a Mr. Morden.

Comment

I am: Punk, Free thinker, Goth, Emotionaly unstable, a cutter, suicidal, slightly insane, gamer, dirty minded

I want: My own band, to be signed to a good record label, a new guitar, to meet Jade Puget, to meet Davey Havoc, to meet Mike Virus, to meet Justin Sane, to meet Raab Himself, to meet Bam Margera

Comment

I am whatever I think I am now, not what I was before.

What I want is everything except pain and loss.

M}ZooGhaitee}P

Comment

Who am I?
                I will let you know at the end of my life when I have stopped growing into me.

What do I want?
                A stiff wind in my sails and a glistening sunset sailing in a world without conflict, bigotry and Hooters.
                I don\'t want the world... I just want your half.

Comment

isn't that what the hermit asked king arthur and co. at the bridge over the chasm of death (or something like that) in Monty Python and the quest for the Holy Grail?
                  now lurking in a thread near you: The Answer Panda

Comment

Originally posted by Raven00x
                    isn't that what the hermit asked king arthur and co. at the bridge over the chasm of death (or something like that) in Monty Python and the quest for the Holy Grail?
                    Yes, in addition to "What is your favourite color?" and "What is the capitol city of..." some country, which the poor knight could not answer.
                    To err is human, to forgive is divine.

My home on the web

Comment

I am: Whatever you want me to be. An asshole. Someone who's on the brink of losing it.

I want: My drivers license back. 100 million billion dollars.
                      Hol˙bovine - Tauren ret/prot pally
                      Formo - Human Paladin
                      Zraxth - Troll fury warrior
                      Real ID: tenolein at gmail.com Feel free to add me (and tell me who you are, too).

Comment

The Old Man from Sceen 34 in Monty Python and the Holy Grail asked "What is your name?" "What do you seek?" then either "What is your favorite color?" "What is the capitol of Isteria?" or "What is the air speed velocity of an unlaiden swallow?"

and whith that I watch far to much Monty Python.
                        "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised!"

Comment

Assyria.

And it's Ninevah. But Ashur was the first capital.
                          TheBucci.com | Real ID: email @ thebucci.com | Steam: ciarin7

Comment

Who are you?

I am the total of all of my seconds, of all of my hours, of all of my days . . . adding up through the years to make me into exactly who I am today. Therefore, I would change none of them . . . for then I would not be me.

What do you want?

To be of use.
                            Cougarshand Falconfist-55th, Tylsith Treshermanos-47th, Gaeldorn Stonesoul-28th (Innoruuk/Nameless Server)
                            Kordmorin Macleigh-40th (Firiona Vie Server)

Comment

What do you want?

I still want a cookie.

Comment

Working...
                              X