Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The *New* Silly thread.

:: cracks a bottle of coffe liquer on the thread::
    ~Do not mess in the affairs of were-wolves, for you are crunchy and taste good with mead.~

My writings here- http://lady-soria24.livejournal.com/

I got monkies in me!
    Virtue Server:
    Dusk King - 50 Eng/Eng Blaster

Comment

Well let them out !!!!!

Yay a new thread, ahh just smell it, it has that new thread smell....*smells the air* or maybe thats the monkeys in Stell ??
      Bow before The Nymph , For I am QUEEN of ALL things Chaotic. For an appointment, please insert one Venti Carmel Mocha Latte with Whip Cream ......FEAR ME !!!!!!

Comment

Nymph, I believe what you smelling in the coffe liqur ...
        ~Do not mess in the affairs of were-wolves, for you are crunchy and taste good with mead.~

Comment

Huzzah! It really is too bad we broke the old one, lets have a proper funeral!

Comment

<bows head in solmn honor>
            Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. All that's left is the whole weat crust

Comment

:: snatches up crust, munching away::

Comment

*puts on pie pants*
                Everybody dance!

Comment

Blueberry!
                  <dances, accidently destroying small pieces of furniture and one wall>

Comment

Maybe Soria, but it has a wet animal smell to it.....

ACK!!! dancing troll trying to step on poor little ole mes......

*tries to stay away from becoming gum on bottom of big trolls feet *

$tormin watch out for us VERY lil' people.
                    Bow before The Nymph , For I am QUEEN of ALL things Chaotic. For an appointment, please insert one Venti Carmel Mocha Latte with Whip Cream ......FEAR ME !!!!!!

Comment

*runs around in circles*

*falls flat on face*

Comment

:: peels Nymph off the floor:: The wet animal smell... those are the weasels.

Comment

the weasels ??!!?? :shock:

*casts planted tree, to make a tree grow so that she can stay high and away from being under BIG trool feet*

Ahhhh this is a might safer

Comment

WAAARK!
                            *flaps arms and runs around*
                            "What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from.The beginning is my end; and the end is my beginning." - T.S. Eliot.

Comment

Oh I do say good chap, awful rude of me to carry on so. Well, pip pip tally-ho I must be off. It is allmost tea-time, don'tcha know and the crumpets are in the birdhouse!
                              <bounces off while a man in rags follows banging togeather two halves of a coconut>

Comment

Working...
                              X