No announcement yet.

The *New* Silly thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :: sits in the boat:: Can't sleep...the water will get me!
    ~Do not mess in the affairs of were-wolves, for you are crunchy and taste good with mead.~

My writings here- http://lady-soria24.livejournal.com/

Comment

• /swim to Soria's boat.

YAY Splashie Splashie!!
      Sometimes I do an impression of myself. I can dress like myself, even act like myself sometimes.

Comment

• Just can't swallow it...
        ~Do not mess in the affairs of were-wolves, for you are crunchy and taste good with mead.~

My writings here- http://lady-soria24.livejournal.com/

Comment

• Whee! Swim-time!

*morphs her wings to both without feathers, changes her hooves to webbed feet, and switches her breathing to her gills*

I love the water!

.... and GU water makes it even better.... *splashes Soria, lightly*
          Now Playing: CoX : Virtue : @Andara Bledin
          There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness." - Dave Barry
          Reality is very disappointing. - Jonathan Switcher, Mannequin

Comment

• **stands as far inland as possible... I've heard about that water... no way am I going in...**

Ouchouchouchouch (for an explination of this look at The person below Thread OUCH!)

Comment

• Morph's into a mermaid.....
              Soria I ca make you one too...if ya want. That way you can swim. and I am one and thirty at this time... there ya happy...huh are you...you know your going to hell right...you never ask a woman to give her true age, cause then you go to hell !!!!!

Loves ya Bob...lmao
              Bow before The Nymph , For I am QUEEN of ALL things Chaotic. For an appointment, please insert one Venti Carmel Mocha Latte with Whip Cream ......FEAR ME !!!!!!

Comment

• LOL, Wow, I feel young nymph....

<- 17 will be 18 on the 29th(WOHOO!)

*Turns the lake in to pudding.* MMMM, pudding...
                I hate strip clubs- its like watching someone wave a steak in front of me, making me pay for it, then taking it away. dammit, I wanna eat the steak! ~Breandán

Comment

• Nymph and I are the old grannies in this forum....*cry*....that means we get the awesome retirement home for chaos ladies!!! mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha It caters to whatever your little mind can think up while your there. I think I'll take a nice rub down from.......................Johnny Depp......................Wooo Hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring me some pudding baby!!!!
                  "When you are courting a nice girl an hour feels like a second. When you sit on a hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

Comment

• Pudding? and no one asked yet... chocolate or vanilla or butterscotch?
                    I have no blood, I bleed bright red potentially deadly chemicals...

Comment

• Buh?

*struggles up from the depths of the pudding lake, having been caught in a deep dive*

*comes to the surface, coughing pudding from her mouth and gills*

Ya coulda warned a girl, ya know?

*smacks her lips*

Mmmm.... banana creme!
                      Now Playing: CoX : Virtue : @Andara Bledin
                      There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness." - Dave Barry
                      Reality is very disappointing. - Jonathan Switcher, Mannequin

Comment

• Summons a swarm of swedish fish for no reason at all...

Comment

• It's what ever you want it to taste like... It magically Tastes like your favorite pudding! (Chaos is great isn't it?)
                          I hate strip clubs- its like watching someone wave a steak in front of me, making me pay for it, then taking it away. dammit, I wanna eat the steak! ~Breandán

Comment

• ::takes some of the pudding and makes a cake for Nymph's birthday. If only I knew how many candles to put on it.

(are we talking a gentle glow, or they can see it from space...)
                            Sometimes I do an impression of myself. I can dress like myself, even act like myself sometimes.

Comment

• Space babe !!! LOL....wow yeah warn people about those changes....its hard to swim with fins in pudding !!!! Though it was funny....< turns pudding into chocolate frosting > BAH the hell with my diet for ten minutes !!!!
                              Bow before The Nymph , For I am QUEEN of ALL things Chaotic. For an appointment, please insert one Venti Carmel Mocha Latte with Whip Cream ......FEAR ME !!!!!!

Comment

• *consturcts plans to build a giant cake house to use all the frosting the Nymph doesn't eat* hmmm now should i go with red velvet or the marble cake mix...

Comment

Working...
                                X