Inuyasha

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inuyasha

I recently started watching Inuyasha, and so far it's the only t.v Anime I like. Anyho, I was wondering if there are any other fans out there.

I know some people of Inuyasha ava's but just curious.
    ~Do not mess in the affairs of were-wolves, for you are crunchy and taste good with mead.~

My writings here- http://lady-soria24.livejournal.com/

I like Inuyashsa, though I usualy skip right over the re-runs.
    <-- TiVo enabled =)

By the way. Anyone know if there are going to be any new ones on AS? Would love to see the end of the series.
    Avatar created by Daniele \'Jepessen\' Lupo
    |...........||\\.(..|...(/|\\)...|..)./||...........|
    |...........||..\\).|../.)|(.\\..|.(/..||...........|
    |...........||..(.\\|/..(.|.)..\\|/.)..||...........|

Comment

It's a decent series. I prefer Kenshin though, hehe
      I'm going to stab you.....with bullets.

Comment

It'd be nice if they didn't water it down so much for us who can't speak Japanese. It's also be nice if they didn't do a rerun every other friggin day.

Evil
        There is no perfect time for the truth.

Comment

it is a fun watch =)
          I am going to have to disagree with your detective work there.

Comment

As you can probly guess, yes.
            "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised!"

Comment

I don't know how far behind you are in the states, but Inuyasha is still running new eps here in Japan, so I dunno if I would expect to see the end for a while....

And this is Rumiko Takahashi stuff, so the end may or may not be worth waiting for.... (see Ranma1/2 for example)

Nolequen

Comment

I like Inuyasha also, but I am still want to see in in Japanese because its a quirk I have(english dub hurtses us...darn you Eric Stuart and David Lucas)

Inuyasha is great
                WoW
                Himitsu -50 Druid
                <Celestial Darkness>
                Retired Toons

Comment

I like Inuyasha very much, but I'd like it far better if I could watch it in Japanese. The only dubbed anime that doesn't make me cringe is Cowboy Bebop - and I don't even have to watch that in English anymore. (I bought the complete series on eBay, direct from China.)

As much as I hate to think it, something tells me they'll never show my favourite anime on Adult Swim. (My favourite being One Piece.)

Comment

Inuyasha is pretty good...much better than Cartoon Network's fixation with the Drag-On Ball series.

My favorite anime to date is Bastard...and I know they'll never show that one on TV.
                    Never rush a miracle worker. You get rotten miracles.

Comment

I watch it, but whenever they go and start from the begining, there is a set of episodes I always seem to miss.
                      Satarus the Undead Warrior
                      <Mad Turkey Disease>
                      O'Neill Needs Therapy

Comment

Cowboy Bebop? In English? (cringe) Dats David lucas as spike speigel... NOOOOOOO /feign death

*gets up*
                        One Piece?

I AM KING OF PIRATE!

I am very interested in watching in an need to get access to the first eps of it at the very least so's I can see it myself. I got a great AMV that sparked my interest in it.
                        WoW
                        Himitsu -50 Druid
                        <Celestial Darkness>
                        Retired Toons

Comment

Cowboy bebop is not bad at all for a voice over, nor is Kenshin. Though I would perfer the none dubbed whenever I can afford it!
                          Venerable Binaman TheWinterWolf
                          64 Shaman of Mith Marr
                          http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=371460

Comment

My favourite anime of all time is Evangelion:Neon Genisis. I remember watching that when it first hit North America. Loved it to death then, still love it now. And sadly, I do enjoy Dragonball. But only the late episodes of Z and GT.
                            I'm going to stab you.....with bullets.

Comment

I have a hard time with any kind of Anime. I can't tolerate the stilted, halting delivery of the voice actors. And the plot lines make my brain wimper for continuity and "reason".

Now, I'm not an aficionado by any stretch of the imagination. My exposure to Anime is extremely limited, but mainly because of the reasons given above. So, I'm not saying that's the way they all are.

For my money, give me freakin subtitles. Atleast then, I can admire the artwork and animation without being subjected to the horrible over-dubs.

---

If this post annoys you, remember it is only my opinion. You should ignore it and thuroughly enjoy watching the programs and forget that I even opened my mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X