Spiderman 3 Trailer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiderman 3 Trailer

The Spiderman 3 trailer has been released, and can now be found here. It's the symbiote, Brock, and Sandman, but it doesn't hint at if there's gonna be any Venom.

Though they did Sandman extremely well from the looks of it, and the way they went with the suit is interesting.
    Been Here Forever
    Casey Jones: These guys aren't human!
    Raphael: In case you haven't noticed, neither am I.

Just watched it, and I must say I'm excited about this movie coming out. It's gonna be pretty much action packed with 4 villains in the movie.

Comment

Also looks like it has the Hobgoblin in it. The Symbiote will probably lead to Venom in #4

Comment

I don't like the Ms or Ws in the spider-man font.
        Aggrophobia: The fear of peeling off the Tank.

Comment

Venom, Sandman, and Hobgoblin are definately in the movie. And I've heard rumors of a forth possible villain.

Comment

That's not Hobgoblin; that's the Green Goblin. Spoilers for those unfamiliar with the Spdierman plot that don't want an explanation until the movie:

The Hobgoblin was a criminal who discovered Osborne's hideouts around the city, after Norman's deaths. He tried to blackmail Harry with his father's identity, and Harry fought him (alongside Spiderman) to protect his family and his identity.

Harry Osborne, though, became the Green Goblin prior to learning his father's secrety identity and learning Parker was the man responsible for his father's death. He took on the role and tormented Parker, but refused to harm Mary.

However, Parker didn't want his friend hurt or thrown in prison, and when he defeated Harry, he removed the Goblin costume from him. The police thought Harry was just sick, and they didn't know the Goblin was dead, so they thought he was just delirious from his father's death. They didn't believe Norman or Harry were the Goblin, or that Peter was Spiderman, so they took him to be treated.

A doctor named Hamilton helped settle Harry's mind, but learned that Harry and his father were the Green Goblin while Harry was under hypnosis. Hamilton wanted the power, so he decided to take Harry captive and become the Green Goblin.

While Hamilton and Spider-Man fought, Harry escaped, and re-assumed his identity as the Green Goblin, and returned to fight alongside Spiderman against the imposter. He was knocked unconcious, but Hamilton was killed by a bomb meant for Peter and Harry.
            Been Here Forever

Comment

Ok, that makes sense now.. thanks for the info Raph. I just followed the Cartoons.
              I hate strip clubs- its like watching someone wave a steak in front of me, making me pay for it, then taking it away. dammit, I wanna eat the steak! ~Breandán

Comment

darn I cant see it, I hate quicktime.

Comment

Huh I checked 3 diff websites and they all said Hob...oh well

Comment

Yeah, it's one of those names. Four villains based on throwing pumpkin bombs and dressing like a goblin, three different names, and if it isn't the original Green Goblin, everyone thinks it's Hobgoblin. Hell, there's a Demgoblin. People have no damn clue who he is and I guess think he's a goth Hobgoblin.

Hobgoblin wears orange, Green Goblin (both) wears Green, Jack O'Lantern has a pumpkin face, and Demogoblin wears black and is a vampire or some crap.

Plus, having Hobgoblin would be confusing and seem like a rehash of the first movie. It'd be like having Carnage show up with the red and black symbiote all of a sudden.

And this is more likely Harry and not some random crook. I figure the fourth villain is the guy in the previous spoiler. There's a plot summary floating around but I haven't wanted to look at it.
                    Been Here Forever

Comment

Sandman... a villain? O.o

Oh, wait. You're talking about the original Sandman, right? Not Neil Gaiman's Sandman? No? Not the cute one...?
                      *Kloppeti-kloppeti-klopp BACKSTAB!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Endymion
                        Sandman... a villain? O.o

Oh, wait. You're talking about the original Sandman, right? Not Neil Gaiman's Sandman? No? Not the cute one...?
                        Nope, Sandman of Stan Lee/ Steve Ditko fame.

Comment

From what I can see from the trailer, some guy is looking up. And then you see Spider-Man ripping his costume off in some kind of bell tower...

I assume most people are aware of how Venom was first made...

Comment

The guy looking up, is Topher Grace playing Eddie Brock (for some unknown use of skinny guy reason).

Grace is listed as "Eddie Brock/Venom" in the IMDB. So, we can probably expect to see atleast a little Venom in the 3rd movie.

Comment

Can't wait to see it and good eye woody i never woulda guessed that was the dweeb from that 70's show

Comment

Working...
                              X