Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spore... continually evolving... to a fault. (1/22)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spore... continually evolving... to a fault. (1/22)

Thank goodness for guest strips. I spent this morning writing a letter to the IRS explaining to them why I don't owe them more money for 2005. Oh IRS how our relationship blossoms.
    **makes the universal sign for answering the phone and whispers** Call Me!

Hi Woody,

Well I was a lil bored so I used some time to make a guest strip -
    mainly about spore beeing pushed back for the 5th time or so... but
    also generally about games beeing pushed back..
    It is more a comment to the pushbacks than a real comic - but if you
    can use it.. you are welcome.. If not - no problem..

- Mads SJ

Thanks Mads, I can always count on you! (even when the IRS stands me up for dinner)

If you're unfamiliar with Spore, here's a link: http://www.spore.com
    And Mads is referring to this info: EA not Spore-ing until late '07

Aww it's pushed back?

Well, I suppose it may not be a bad thing. In my little dream world where this could be the perfect game, the only way it could possibly suck is if it has more bugs then features and is so short I will play through it in less then 12 hours.

<puts the pink glasses back on>

Comment

Also, Spore might just become the worlds next Duke Nukem.

Comment

Bummer, that looks like a very fun game to play.
        When it comes to you versus the world, bet on the world.

Comment

not very new news but still damn funny. -applauds- I hate waiting for Spore i want it Nowwwwww

Comment

Also, Spore might just become the worlds next Duke Nukem.
            lmao....

I remember flipping through an old gaming magazine from late 1999, reading "'Duke Nukem: Forever' to run on the new Quake II engine!!!"

XBL Gamertag - DarkXan

Comment

Hahaha I like their little flash video on their webpage, cute, I wonder if it will slowly evolve into a game like civilization, but the game itself ... evolves through play... that would be... atleast interesting.

Comment

Ha, i went in to cancel my preorder for Vanguard theother day, since it kills my system (I mean SERIOUSLY killed it, had to reset to previous config 3 times), and the guy at EB tried to talk me into preordering Spore. Glad I declined. I spent it on WoW bling and a pack of cards like the consumer whore I am...

Comment

Its one of the few PC games I've been looking forward to. But if taking longer means they will live up to their promises, then I'm all for it.
                  I Love Reptiles and am proud to show it

Comment

LordWolfy crawls up in a ball and starts to sob.... DAMN YOU EA!!!
                    Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur.

Comment

Maybe they can bundle it with Duke Nukem Forever ...
                      [ Signature file size limit is 20K. ]

Comment

You sure some folks from Blizzard aren't working on Spore?

Comment

This looks like a bloody fantastic game and it's a shame about the long delays - a real shame - I'd rather they delayed it and made everything to the best of thier abilities, rather than it being a massive expansion fest like the Sims.

Comment

I hope it's not another Duke =-( To be fair, I think we've seen more substance from Spore than Duke ever did, I mean they even had Robin Williams playing it! =-p

Comment

I'm surprised that anyone's still surprised by this news. Spore is the only game I know that's (hopefully) coming out next year that I want, and I've been scouring news sites weekly for anything regarding the game, even if it's just another demo.

Comment

Working...
                              X