Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At least this time he said "poopy", right? (4/24)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least this time he said "poopy", right? (4/24)

As much as some of you probably want to know what's going on, I'm certain the vast majority are completely uninterested. And, since I'm not really interested in publicly whining about it all more than I already have, I'll just leave the details off the forums.

The comic I'm going to "take my time on" was supposed to be posted today. I'll finish it off and post it tomorrow. But, I knew early on that it was going to be terribly late. Thus do we get to see Iggy again.

Now, I have to be completely honest here... I appreciate that some of you will want to pass along your well wishes, but I'd rather you internalize them, the power of positive thought and all that. I'm not ill. I just need to take a day off before I accidentally explode at someone over something ridiculously minor. And none of us want that.

That doesn't leave much direction for the thread though huh? Somebody pick a topic. (I feel obligated to mention that the idea of a thread of nothing but potential topics amuses me.)

I believe that in all due fairness, we need to discuss pickles in hats.

Comment

Poopy is back!

Comment

Pickles.

Hats.

Win.

But what is there really to discuss about pickles in hats? It's a proven fact that they are the ultimate in coolness.

We could talk about Cheney 's 's blood clot... or Nanotechnology.

Or maybe....

Alternate uses for Pudding. *nod*

Comment

Potential Topics:

The Role of Mayonaisse in WWII
          Ketchup vs. Catsup
          Creative Topic Merges
          Poopy!
          Your Favorite Elementary School Lunch Offering
          My Monitor has Turned into a 3-Toed Sloth, What should I do?
          Poking fun at Mapquest driving directions
          "Thoughtful quote related to humanity that will make someone rethink some modern issue." -Instantly recognizable historical figure

Comment

Well, the crowd of flies around the Zapper is getting pretty huge these days. There the Pirates of the Carribean MMORPG, Middle Earth Online, Star Trek Online, Firefly Online.

I think we also need to have a little graveyard beneath the zapper detailing all the ones that have gone on to that big flash in the sky.

Comment

Pudding has to be one of my favourite words. It just conjures up memories of warmth, happiness, and a full tummy.

I won't get into black pudding though, it tends to upset too many people when they learn the ingredients.

Comment

Originally posted by A Lusty Alien
                I think we also need to have a little graveyard beneath the zapper detailing all the ones that have gone on to that big flash in the sky.
                That would be like a graveyard of potentially good shows that Fox screwed up and dropped before their prime- it would stretch forever...

Comment

I think we should talk about Mr T, and Nuts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAPXGuRIXsA

Comment

Circadian rhythms in drosophila and mammals
                    Lumile Mindolluin - Dark Elf Fury - Kithicor - EQII
                    Lumile, Hero of The North Downs - Elf Minstrel - Vilya - LoTRO

Comment

Tom Clancy's EndWar - good? bad? who knows?

Comment

Everquest. I took a couple years off to explore WoW and then Vanguard. Recently moved back to Norrath. Needless to say I fell a few expansions behind. The 8th anniversary edition includes all 13 expansions for $19.95 and the release date was yesterday for retail stores. I discovered 2 things. The release date is the ship date, not the instore date. Almost none of the stores in my area are getting it. The Best Buy noodle I asked about it hadn't even heard of it. One of the three GameStops I went to was expecting it. And hasn't gotten it yet today. I want it now! hehe.

Comment

Fruitcake... yes or no

Comment

Anagrams

I think we should do an Anagrams in Entertainment Titles thread... Like Spiderman:

A NERDS IMP - Green Goblin?
                            DAMP SIREN - Mary Jane in Spiderman 1?

Comment

Gumblackwood's Potential Topics: The Role of Mayonaisse in WWII

EWWWwwwww man just EWWW

Gumblackwood's Potential Topics: My Monitor has Turned into a 3-Toed Sloth, What should I do?

Be afraid man BE AFRAID!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X