EQ2 Producer's letter.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EQ2 Producer's letter.

I saw the other thread was for EQ1, so I hope it is okay to post this.

http://eq2players.station.sony.com/n...s&locale=en_US

EQ2 is releasing a free, mini expansion. A new race will be availalble, and Neriak will finally be opened.

Sounds interesting.

[ Please PM edit requests to one of the moderators. ]
    PSN ID - Kikaro

That sounds really cool, I've always liked seeing EQ2's interpretation of EQ1 zones and themes.

That, and Free is pretty hard to beat.

Naladini the Wanderer
    of Stormhammer

Comment

It is actually on the test server right now. I have been testing it out, submitting bugs. I am really loving it! It literally sounds as if Queen Cristanos Thex is possessed by something. *shudders*

Comment

Pics of the new race from Allah's. And you thought it didn't get any more goth than Dark Elves

Looks cool to me, hehe.
        "Dance like it hurts, Love like you need money, Work only when people are watching." ~Scott Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Kallysti
          Pics of the new race from Allah's. And you thought it didn't get any more goth than Dark Elves

Looks cool to me, hehe.
          Pics of Neriak as well.

http://eq2.allakhazam.com/db/guides.html?guide=984

Comment

Wow, that sure looks like the Neriak i remember from EQ1. I ponder if they will reuse this work to upgrade the EQ1 Neriak.

Comment

*sniff* Neriak... so many memories. I missed it like the nicey-nices missed Kelethin, hehe. And they kept some of the neon, too, it seems. Just warms my little, black, subterranean heart
              "Dance like it hurts, Love like you need money, Work only when people are watching." ~Scott Adams

Comment

Hehe, those pictures don't quite do it justice. They didn't just keep some of the neon, they added more...alot more.

"It's the New and Improved Neriak! Now with 400% more neon!"

I swear, everything is lit up in that city. Not that I'm complaining, I think it's one of the best looking areas in the game.

Comment

Hehe Viva Las Neriak!

They just need an ogre in a white sequin suit now to complete the look.
                  Saroc <Heroes>, Cleric of Brell, Luclin server, Everquest
                  Anoki <Tranquil Waters>, Troubadour Provisioner, Najena server, EQII

Comment

Working...
                  X