X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EQ2: Rise of Kunark Announced

http://eq2.allakhazam.com/news/sdeta...tml?story=9504

I'm excited!
    "In EverQuest, the leading cause of death is a distinct lack of hit points."

Oh...
    my...
    god!!!!

Somebody get me a doctor, I think my heart just stopped!!

Comment

I can't help but think..."Didn't they do this already?"

Comment

HOT DAMN! That sounds incredible! I think my EQII playing time is about to increase again....
        Saroc <Heroes>, Cleric of Brell, Luclin server, Everquest
        Anoki <Tranquil Waters>, Troubadour Provisioner, Najena server, EQII

Comment

But it's not Norrath! It's a twisted evil version of it that should damned forever!

Sounds like fun though

Comment

Hehe, I had a bet going with a buddy that the next Exp would be Kunark and they'd make Sarnak playable....he owes me a bottle of 1800 now.

I'm excited about it. I like the fact that they have several of the original Kunark's artists on the team.

The original Kunark was huge both in terms of content volume, lore, and zone size....can they do it proper justice? After seeing Faydwer and especially Neriak... I'm betting yes.

Comment

I think I'm more excited than I was for EoF. The level cap is going up again (expected this, they said it would every other expansion & it didn't with the last one) and they say that the area of Kunark is bigger than it was in EQ. Which was pretty gosh-darn huge.

Btw, did you see what else was coming with it? Epics! LOL

Time to go max out my AA's before the level goes up again. For ONCE, I'll be caught up before it goes up again... *grin*
              "Dance like it hurts, Love like you need money, Work only when people are watching." ~Scott Adams

Comment

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *squeels like a little girl*
                I'd like to welcome Aedan Robert Gargrave to the world!
                Born April 17th at 4:10 am...7 lbs, 5 oz, & 20.5" long at birth!

Comment

http://www.riseofkunark.com/

Yar!
                  "Dance like it hurts, Love like you need money, Work only when people are watching." ~Scott Adams

Comment

The Nark

I remember Kunark in EQ1 when it came out and it really added to the game. Im expecting good things from this. So far every expansion for EQ2 has been outstanding, well thought out and has significantly expanded the world and the gameplay.
                    I have very few complaints about EQ2 and its expansions and the few I have are trifling. Outstanding game!
                    Got a slot reserved for a sarnak to go with my Dwarven Army of Doom!
                    G

Comment

I love the site, mainly the music! If that is just the tip of how this game will sound, I will have to make sure my next PC can handle the game flawlessly. I WILL be hooking this game to a big screen TV and 5.1 audio system!

Comment

Great and all, but I don't think that Sony's "Expansion Pump" will keep this game alive for more than 2 more years. Lots of new MMO's coming into the market.

And still no beastlords. *tear* I miss my Alligator.
                        Ahhh yes, my little pus spores, come to father Nurgle!

Comment

I always liked the Sarnak model better than the Iksar. When the original Kunark and Vhah finally made it over, I wished they'd made Sarnak's playable instead. I guess my wish finally came true.

Comment

It seems that it's an all-in-one pack too, so if you're new to EQ2 you can just grab this one and be all caught up on expansions. Which is always nice.

Comment

Hmm

One thing that made me a bit upset already (may be too soon though) is hearing that the new starting city will be in some islands. I was hoping that they would introduce a pure evil starting city inside the new Iksar Empire (or something like that) to balance for the starting city in Kelethin.

I doubt the new town to be a good or neutral faction one, given the new race will obviously be evil, but for what I read I don't think the new town will be the a glorious Iksar Empire Capital... Oh well, still sounds amazing.

Comment

Working...
                              X