Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Made more difficult because it's already been released. (10/12)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made more difficult because it's already been released. (10/12)

Nintendo announced Tuesday (10/10) that Sonic the hedgehog would be appearing in the upcoming Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Wii.
    Source: Gamespot [ more info ]

Many gamers have been waiting to beat the crap out of Sonic for two "Super Smash Bros." titles. Other gamers aren't really interested one way or another. Personally I've enjoyed the series. And my favorite character was the giant hand. Unfortunately he wasn't playable. Ah well, if you gotta get smacked around a little bit. At least you can be amused by the situation hhu?

Oh, I love Sonic! - such a fun game. Can't wait to see him in the next game! :-)

Comment

Knuckles better be in there, or they'll rue the day!

The Echidna always > Sonic
      Advanced Herpetoculturist and wannabe Entomologist.
      My Word is my Honor, My Honor is my Life, and without my Life.. I am Nothing.

Comment

First Snake and now Sonic. I think Nintendo is going in the right direction for this game. Can't wait to play it that's for sure.
        -Colter

Comment

Sonic the Hedgehog in a Nintendo game? I am so Confuzzled.

Comment

At last, the question of whom among Mario and Sonic could beat each other can be answered by 'whoever picks up the giant hammer first'!

Seriously though, I'm pumped about the new option.

Comment

I was amused by the announcement of Sonic in Brawl. I was not amused by Nintendo pushing back the release date by another couple of months. Oh well...at least Mario Galaxies is coming out this fall (we hope).

XBL Gamertag - DarkXan

Comment

Long-time reader, first time poster for the french guy.
                I was triggered by Wood[y] saying his favorite character was the giant hand.

Link is definitely my favorite character. I remember fondly of all those nights spent playing with my brother at Smash Bros, first on N64 then on GameCube. He rules with Sheik.

Then I would definitely beat the crap out of Sonic with my sword & shield. Can't wait !

Comment

ROFL it is funny,

so when is nintendo buying sega = P

seems logical to me.
                  It is sad that we pride ourself on being mentally well adjusted to such a profoundly sick society.

Comment

I'm mostly excited because they got his spin attack right. I was expecting that it would be a charged attack via holding the special button, but it is down+tap the special repeatedly ^_^ yay
                    "Believe it or not, I've only played the FIRST final fantasy."
                    "I'm more interested in the Helmet than the game."(refering to halo3 legendary edition) ~Woody(my personal hero after these comment)
                    The most awesome band ever

Comment

This post is only in regards to the Threadless.com shirts you are often wearing/drawing. If it weren't for you and this comic I would have never heard of that site. Those tshirts are the best!

I now own 5 Threadless.com shirts!

Today's inparticular "Transfarmers" is totally awesome.

Comment

I'm with Ted. I have a plasma grenade with that rodents name on it.
                        Just watch me, I'll become the God of Death once again... but right now, I need some sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Elbribon
                          Sonic the Hedgehog in a Nintendo game? I am so Confuzzled.
                          Sega now produces games for various consoles, and seems to have fairly strongly settled on Nintendo for a lot of their games. Hence why you can get Sonic titles for the Wii. Not quite a huge leap to allow them to put their flagship character in one of their games now.

Comment

I bet nintendo will try to get Crash to come to SSB titles as well >_>

Comment

I was quite suprised when they released that they were going to put in Snake, I thought this was a bit extreme seeing the other type of characters that are in there. I know its going to be balanced, but still...I dont know, I am one that doesnt really like mixing genras for a fighting game. Whats next? The DOA girls?
                              Plato: To do is to be
                              Socrates : To be is to do
                              Me: do be do be do

Comment

Working...
                              X