But, I've REALLY gotta go... (12/16)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But, I've REALLY gotta go... (12/16)

So, I don't actually have tickets myself. **sighs** But, in my made up fantasy comic dream world, I'm there with popcorn dammit.

Of course, even in my made up fantasy comic dream world, there would be an outside source of frustration to keep me from completely enjoying the experience... and... as the comic clearly shows...
    That would be Ted.

Just thought, I'd make a comic about the event. **shrugs**

I'm sure plenty of you can relate.

LOLIMM

I'm sure that actually will occur in some theaters, teehee.
    TheBucci.com | Real ID: email @ thebucci.com | Steam: ciarin7

Comment

From what I've been told tomorrow/today (the 16th) in certain theaters....there will be a showing of all three LoTR movies. To those that are seeing all of them....LUCKY =)

Then again...I do hope no one has Ted's *coughes* problem.

*chuckles* Thanks Woody. Gave me a few giggles thinking about a few of those lucky people that I know of. *grins evilly*

Satrah

Comment

*bleh* apologizes for my brain fart....you already know about the all day marathon. 8-p

Sorry about that. Just too tired and need to be tucked into bed.

Satrah

Comment

haha! I always go to movies alone. on rare occasions I'm with someone. Last movie I was with someone was friend of mine, we went to see The Last Samurai. when the ninjas attacked teh village friend was tapping me maniacly and was like; HEY MARK!! NINJAS!!! lol

plan on watching LOTR return of the king alone!! tomorrow!! 10:00AM!! first showing of the day!! Ive seen the first 2 LOTRs couple times already and dont need to see em again but wouldnt mind seeing em again before watching return of the king.
          Insert cool sig here!

Comment

Ive always liked Ted btw, makes whatever comic you do extra funny.
            Insert cool sig here!

Comment

I'm going to a midnight showing. I can't wait.
              Lich Lord Xanzabak Putrescent the Haunted
              77 Necromancer
              Mayong Server

Comment

I have to wait to see it....*grumble* Stupid job...stupid babies being born...can't they wait a couple of day? *sigh* What's a girl to do?
                "To do what nobody else will do, in a way that nobody else can do, in spite of all we go through; that is to be a nurse." Anonymous

Comment

We gots ourselveses a ticket yeeeesss...it's ours it is, we wants it...we needs it...gotta see the prrrreeeciousss!

...only a few hours more *gollum* *gollum*! :twisted:

Comment

I'm going to see it probably just after Christmas. I am secretly hoping the Aragorn inspirational speach does not end up too reminiscent of "Brave Heart"

Oh and Dubbheasa, I'll quote you some wisdom from Peter Griffin (Family Guy) It's the same advice he offered his sister-in-law when she was going into labor,
                    "If you start lettin' that kid call the shots now yer' screwed."
                    If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.

Comment

We've got our tickets for Sunday afternoon and the babysitter lined up. I'm SO excited. I wish I could do the marathon thing, but #1, I don't think I could sit in a theater that long, and #2, I have to work. Ahh, the days of sweet freedom and youth that have slipped from my grasp...
                      Carpe DM: Seize the Dungeon Master

Comment

unfortunately no place in my area (damn you loews) is doing the marathon (without going to boston)

so i am suffering

tomrrow 7pm with the wife.

Comment

lol, i used to work in a cinema, i remember during the original showing of LotR: FotR that i found a used Aquafina bottle, ewwwwww!! nasty bastards could have atleast taken it out with them. =P
                          "Shining brightly, even for a split second, is better than living out a dull eternity"

Comment

*shudder* Remind me to bactine myself when I get back form the movie theater..

Comment

I may not be in a theater today, but I'll be damned if I don't watch both EE DVDs back to back tonight. And I WILL have popcorn.
                              Gothmatum
                              Ambassador,Carpe Noctem
                              Firiona Vie Server (retired)

Comment

Working...
                              X