Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope I don't get banned from EQ for this... (funny pic)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope I don't get banned from EQ for this... (funny pic)

Not too sure what happened, but I think I triggered some sort of bug, and ended up in what I can only assume as one of the new zones.

Naturally, not knowing the area, it wasn't too long until I managed to create a train of wild animal mobs. As I was running, I noticed an enchanter in an illusion who had triggered the same bug. I took a screenshot of the two of us very slightly ahead of the train...

Stampede!

Report it as a bug. I'm sure SOE would appreciate the details of how you did it, and would not hold it against you.

Unless, of course, what you did to accidentally get in was a known bug previously listed as an exploit.

Comment

Rofl Rangor, cute.

Comment

*snicker* Hakuna Matata indeed.
        Carpe DM: Seize the Dungeon Master

Comment

Sometimes NOT clicking on the link can keep you from getting the joke...

Right Woody?

Comment

I tried clicking the link... And got a gateway error.
            **shrugs**

Seemed like a reasonable enough question; so, I answered it to the best of my ability since I couldn't SEE what was behind the link.

Now, if the link takes you to something other than what seemes to be implied by the text of the post, then technically the post is a violation of the Easy Ways.

Easy Way #6: If you are linking to something, state clearly what the link is.

Right Genuvien?

Comment

It's just a funny picture of his EQ character overlayed on a frame of the movie Lion King (during the stampede).
              -Rowyl

Comment

I got that from posts after mine.

Comment

Thanks, once again, to Raven00x, who has uploaded the page to his webspace, for those who are not able to see it on my Geocities site.

http://www.digital-panda.net/stampede.htm

Comment

ROFL! It's actually pretty well done Woody. Cute and funny to boot.

Comment

Please email me your account information so that I can ban you for exploiting.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Comment

*giggles*

Comment

*dies* That is very cute.

Comment

LOL cute..
                            "What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from.The beginning is my end; and the end is my beginning." - T.S. Eliot.

Comment

I love the rare spawn in Kael in the gallery, personally..
                              i'm riding on a blind unicorn
                              creative blog | personal blog

Comment

Working...
                              X