Omm Nom Nom (3/7)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omm Nom Nom (3/7)

It seems, in a bid to keep children, pets, and game industry writers from accidentally ingesting Switch cartridges, Nintendo has infused the surface with an extremely bitter, non-toxic compound called Denatonium Benzoate. I haven't tried the Switch cartridge taste test. But, I'm also extremely bitter. So, I figure I'd probably enjoy it.

Note: you can see videos of foolish people putting a Switch cartridge in their mouths despite knowing full well how bad it's supposed to be. I blame YouTube.

I have to wonder what would possess someone to stick on in their mouth in the first place to figure this out...

Comment

So, what kind of dip would you serve with those chips...

Comment

and it works as well as the "this cape does not make you fly" or the don't make toast in the tub warnings
        WWJD (read the book and find out j 3:16)

Comment

Those are expensive snacks to not eat.
          My Warlock pwnz!

Comment

Originally posted by nirnex View Post
            I have to wonder what would possess someone to stick on in their mouth in the first place to figure this out...
            As I understand it, a livestreamer of some variety was messing around for the entertainment of others on their livestream and discovered it. And of course, as human beings are essentially oversized lemmings, this meant that everyone else had to try it for themselves.
            The Discordant Dreams of Electric Sheep - Short Stories, Science Fiction & Fantasy Book Reviews, and General Ramblings

Comment

Meh, stupid trends were around long before the internet. Anyone wanna go over Niagara Falls in a barrel?
              Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away, and you have their shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakk Frost View Post
                Meh, stupid trends were around long before the internet. Anyone wanna go over Niagara Falls in a barrel?
                I'm not sure that's a trend, so much as a "Dude, hold my beer, I've got this" sort of moment.
                The Discordant Dreams of Electric Sheep - Short Stories, Science Fiction & Fantasy Book Reviews, and General Ramblings

Comment

Jakk, to be perfectly honest, yes.

Comment

Lol Woody, I won't deny I've thought about it too.

Come to think of it, I'd bet real money that a lot of traditions that are celebrated parts of different cultural heritages probably started out as "stupid trends".
                    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away, and you have their shoes.

Comment

Working...
                    X