This is probably a silly question(s)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is probably a silly question(s)

But even after being a board member for so long, I'm still not entirely sure of the answers.

Do people do the following things as a manner of joke, or is it Woody (and now the mods) who are responsible?

Blue text -- Is it always editing corrections by mods, or are some folks just typing in blue on occasion?

-title privelege revoked- -- this one looks like a mod, but again, I suppose it could be humor.

The little "Anti-Asshats/Banned" Watermark as an avatar.
    (This one confuses me the most, as, if they were banned, they would be theoretically unable to post)

Thanks for answering me, those of you who may know. I appreciate it.
    \"That bug should only affect certain classes when their exp is at a certain point and the moon is full and you\'re wearing orange socks.\" -- Absor

I usually use this color when editting someone's post. If someone else uses that color, I edit their posts and change it. The other Mods make changes in their own chosen colors.

The person whose title priviledges were revoked lost the priviledge because he/she decided that putting "Admin" as their title was a wise decision. Well, it wasn't. I'm the only Admin here. So, I changed the title and disabled their ability to change it.

These boards do not have an easy way to associate the banned image with banned accounts. And, I haven't had time to code it in. If someone here is using it, please PM me their name, and I will handle the situation appropriately.

Comment

One question...if I use a different shade of blue, can I still use blue text on occasion? (IE: Sig message?)

Comment

If I feel that the post is attempting to look like a Mod edit... then a different shade of blue is a no no.

Otherwise, I don't mind... as long as it isn't eye achingly INTENSE colors.

Comment

Woody Edit: Let's just say... do it again, and you'll need to find a new forum to post in.
          Kylahn Dy'Nar - 60 Paladin / 43 Provisioner - Hex - EQ2.Mistmoore
          Yunama Dendrobatis - 31 Dirge - Hex - EQ2.Mistmoore

Comment

Originally posted by EvilIguana966
            [removed]
            I'm blind!! :shock:

Comment

[removed]
              It burns us!
              TheBucci.com | Real ID: email @ thebucci.com | Steam: ciarin7

Comment

[removed]
                My eyes!

Comment

[removed]
                  Nasssty hobbitsss tryss to hurts usssss, precious! We HATES them, presciousssss, yesssss we do!
                  Foehammer
                  DAoC: Kyoric - 50 highlander paladin (Gaheris)
                  STILL Waiting on WoW and UXO

\"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.\"

Comment

Cool.

Comment

Hmmmm.... I'm making a Rainbow Connection.
                      If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.

Comment

Originally posted by Foehammer
                        [removed]
                        Nasssty hobbitsss tryss to hurts usssss, precious! We HATES them, presciousssss, yesssss we do!
                        HAHAHAHAHA!!! I love it and I agree it is bright, but eye catching. : grin :
                        Bow before The Nymph , For I am QUEEN of ALL things Chaotic. For an appointment, please insert one Venti Carmel Mocha Latte with Whip Cream ......FEAR ME !!!!!!

Comment

Eye killing more like

Comment

True at least we know we are not color blind, but I love the quote Evil made. The colors are brite!!

Stay away from the light Carolanne. Don't come to the light!!!
                            Bow before The Nymph , For I am QUEEN of ALL things Chaotic. For an appointment, please insert one Venti Carmel Mocha Latte with Whip Cream ......FEAR ME !!!!!!

Comment

I normally never change the colors in my messages, and rarely notice when others use different colors. I consider the words more important.
                              Penguins are evil......

Ich zu Abend Drache beten....
                              Befuercht mich....

Comment

Working...
                              X