Gates of Discord Preview Movie?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gates of Discord Preview Movie?

I heard a rumor that there was one out there, but I am not seeing it on EQLive, nor any mention here..

can anyone confirm or deny the exsistance of a preview for GoD??

/bow

Haven't heard of any video previews for any of their expansions, and it seems unlikely they'd do one this time...<shrugs> Could be wrong, would like to see it if it's out
    Poofe Farsteppe 'n Evandril Dracorum,
    Champions of Chaos,
    Defenders of Dragonkind

Comment

There's been an official PoP movie if i recall...As for GoD, the only thing i've heard is that some guys have accessed the new zones. Wouldn't be too hard for them to record their exploration and release it.
      Before Onyxia, after Onyxia.

Comment

The only preview movie I know of for GoD is the one you get to see if you solve the riddles that are/were linked from the eq live page. After you got through all 12 puzzles and 3 locks, you got to see couple minute long movie showing in-game footage of the new expansion.

Edit:
        Here's the original thread on it: http://forums.gucomics.com/viewtopic.php?t=234

Comment

Yeah there was a short preview movie for PoP. Was quite good if you read the prologue beforehand. Of course, it was downtime waiting for Ykesha to be put on the servers.

Comment

EQLive has a few movies on it, but none of GoD. Has Trilogy, Luclin, and a 2nd anniversary one. Plus the EQ cinematic trailer.

Comment

Planes of Power trailer:
              http://everquest.station.sony.com/power/prologue9.jsp

It was the last part of the prologue, so I assume the GoD trailer will be the same.

Comment

There was a movie at the end of the long and laborious Gates of Discord puzzle. It didn't show anything new, however. It just showed some in-game shots from Nedaria's Landing (the new zone reached through Jaggedpine Forest). Frankly, if you haven't seen it, you haven't missed much.
                Mystwind - 100 Blood Elf Monk, Doomhammer
                Aeryanna - 91 Blood Elf Death Knight, Doomhammer
                Kweezi - 77 Goblin Hunter, Doomhammer
                Catila - 55 Gnome Rogue (EQ Test) (Retired)

Comment

Working...
                X