Eq problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eq problems

Thanks to DocBobo for sending me the game, because I couldn't install it from my CD.

But I still get an error when trying to register an account. It says error 0015: My station is already taken or my password is invalid. I've tried many different names and passwords and I keep getting the same error.

Hopefully one of y'all can help me.
    TheBucci.com | Real ID: email @ thebucci.com | Steam: ciarin7

hmm, I think that means that there are millions of EQ accounts and what you are trying is taken. *sigh* You will most likely find the same joy when trying to get a name of a character through the naming filter. It takes me ages to find the right spelling of the name I would like.

Keep trying!

Comment

No one could possibly have the names I tried:

Ciarineq

Ciarineqsucks

Ciarinihatethis

ciarin7

ciarin7777

ciarin70958459

ciarinpissesmeoff

ciaringrlgggrgeel

so.......maybe it was my password:

gw10
      gw1000
      gw100000
      gw10999
      gw1090098

I even tried using my name as a name and password.

annabucci

so, if anyone has my name as their name and/or password then that would be really weird.

Comment

i think it's your password Ciarin. I've had password troubles too.
        Before Onyxia, after Onyxia.

Comment

drop a kitty on yer keyboard, then request your password sent after you get an account set, then change it after you are registered (ive actually done this several times, works like a charm....good kitty)

p.s. copy and paste the first password as you have no idea what that sinister little fluffball typed

Comment

*bursts out laughing* Does that really work, Pike?

I'd try it with my own cat, just for fun, but he weighs about nineteen pounds.

Comment

One question: Did you set up an account with the Station (on the Station site) before setting it up in EQ? I don't know if it's necessary, but maybe it would help. That's how I did it almost 5 years ago, but they have probably simplified the process a lot since then.

Anyways, try setting up your account through the Station (www.station.sony.com) first, and then using your Station name to log into EQ. Hopefully that will work.

PS: for extra security, don't use a Station name that will be the same (or similar) to a character name.
              Mystwind - 100 Blood Elf Monk, Doomhammer
              Aeryanna - 91 Blood Elf Death Knight, Doomhammer
              Kweezi - 77 Goblin Hunter, Doomhammer
              Catila - 55 Gnome Rogue (EQ Test) (Retired)

Comment

I signed up for the station name on the sony site first.

Same error,

Comment

UPDATE:

Thanks Togashi!!!!

I created a warrior barbarian chick. Her name is Ciarin.

YAY!!!!

Now, I gotta figure out how to play....

*reads the new user guide*

btw, the graphics are somewhat.....less quality than I'm used to, but I can get passed that.

Comment

Just wondering, which expansions do you have? I admit, the environments (At least in the old world areas) are a bit sub-par to today's graphics, but the character models are on par with at least Unreal 2003. Which doesn't say much, I suppose..

It seems the complete opposite with DAoC. DAoC has beautiful environments, but the character models are no more than they need to be.
                    I think that Japan actually pays people like Fred Gallagher to leave their country as soon as possible.

Comment

Everquest trilogy.

Ruins of kunark, and scars of velious expansions.

Comment

the other question would be, what server?
                        now lurking in a thread near you: The Answer Panda

Comment

oh! It's prexius, I think.....

or prexus...prex-something....

If anyone could help me play who happens to be on that server, that would be appreciated.....

Comment

Prexus? That's Woody's server, I believe, along with Takara's and a few other forum goers. I'm sure you could get some help along the line.

And yeah. Trilogy has asstastic graphics. They're good for times when you're jammed in tight with a lot of people, but the Luclin models are a major improvement, I'd say. The new Tunare models should be good, too.
                            I think that Japan actually pays people like Fred Gallagher to leave their country as soon as possible.

Comment

Yea Ciarin, too bad ya didn't get EverQuest: Evolution. I believe its just as cheap as Trilogy, but has all the expansions except LDoN.

I'm on Prexus server as well, but I have problems going link dead playing because of Win98. I wouldn't be able to help out much as I LD too much.

But if I see ya online, I'll be sure to send ya a tell. =)
                              Hol˙bovine - Tauren ret/prot pally
                              Formo - Human Paladin
                              Zraxth - Troll fury warrior
                              Real ID: tenolein at gmail.com Feel free to add me (and tell me who you are, too).

Comment

Working...
                              X