WoW ninja video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WoW ninja video

I found a new WoW video that makes fun of raiding and ninja looting, involving a group raiding a level one wolf in Dun Morough.

Theres a lot of f-bombs and its pretty loud on the default volume setting but still funny.

WoW Ninja.

I'm never getting those minutes back from my life...

=(

Comment

I laughed way more on the one that was below that one:

Life of an Ebayer

Comment

"This character has some kinda... is infected with some kind of death touch or something."

Heh, that second video was funny.

The first one is just a reminder to me of why I'm not even remotely interested in raiding, or end-game content.
        My Guitar Hero Expert scores...
        ... my Guitar Hero II Expert scores...
        ... and my videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Nulien
          The first one is just a reminder to me of why I'm not even remotely interested in raiding, or end-game content.
          I don't get the correllation there. "Open" raiding maybe, but in guilds... well if somebody ninja'd in a raid, they'd be completely out of the guild, and ALL guilds on the server permanently.

If you're meaning something else, then please explain. Like I said, I might be missing something.

Comment

The first video is much funnier when you know the video it's spoofing. There's some FRAPS footage floating around the internet of some guy ninjaing off of garr /gquitting, and joining a rival guild before hearthing out... some girl was reduced to tears over ventrillo, acting like her life was over because the item she wanted "for weeks" got ninjaed.
            \"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat.\" -Albert Eintein

Comment

Working...
            X