Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The answer leads to more questions... (9/1)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The answer leads to more questions... (9/1)

Last night before heading upstairs to begin the arduous task of digging through gaming news to find the basis for a comic, I said simply "Man, I wish I had a joke idea." To which Taks replied, "You could draw pickles with hats". And, for as ridiculous as it sounded, I couldn't deny the logic of it. For, indeed I could draw pickles with hats.

The problem would only be in finding a reason for said pickles doning the above stated chapeaux. (That's French for hats.) It was an enigma. And, after some thought, it didn't seem right to completely unravel the mystery but rather to let you decide for yourselves what about the idea of wearing a hat might have been considered fun for the average pickle.

But ultimately, if you have questions... ask Taks. I drew the pickles in their hats; my work here is done.

All must love the friday before a three day weekend.

All in all, I laughed, then I pondered, and I'm back to simply wanted to leave work.

Maybe there is a pickle roadio in town for the weekend?

Comment

Well, now that you've posted this on your forum, some ambitious marketing type will probably try to sell this game idea on the basis of fan interest and all that.

So if a "Pickles in Hats" game comes out in the next few years, I'm totally blaming GU!
      -- Ancarett, who lives at ancarett.com
      Nothing matters and what if it did?

Comment

Sweet.

Comment

Ooo! It could be like megaman, only with hats instead of weapons. And you would have to solve adventure puzzles with the different actions you could do with the different hats on.

Comment

When you're wearing the cowboy hat, you have access to a rope. When you're wearing the construction worker hat, you have access to a ladder. When you're wearing the Cheese Hat, you have access to Brett Favre.

I could get behind a game like that.

Comment

All I can say, is that I have played worse.

BTW - being from WI, I'm struggling to regain control of my breathing I was laughing so hard, I just have this image of a #4 hurling the pickle over obsticles.

Comment

Remember that Pickles are just cucumbers soaked in evil. So, this is just evil...with hats.

Maybe it's the only 3 hours of sleep I got (damn you Vael! damn you to hell!) but this made me laugh more than just about anything else this week. The downtrodden expression on the Cowboy Pickle's face is awesome. His weariness of the situation is exquisite.
                Pumpy LittleLegs 50 Cave Shaman Mid Iseult (retired)

Draoicht Lvl 60 Druid <Deep Blue> Gorgonnash

I have known the taste of ashes.....

Comment

I fear you.
                  Fata tractabilia mutationi

Comment

Let's not get into the ramifications of cucumbers and evil juice. That being said, I want the pickle with the pocket protector. He is true evil. That and he can fix everyone else's computer for the fee of three gherkins.

* - Note that with a Pocket Protector, the hat officially becomes your choice of gamer or hardware logo stamped on the front, like a baseball cap.

Comment

It's gotta be a hat.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaw
                        Let's not get into the ramifications of cucumbers and evil juice. That being said, I want the pickle with the pocket protector. He is true evil. That and he can fix everyone else's computer for the fee of three gherkins.

* - Note that with a Pocket Protector, the hat officially becomes your choice of gamer or hardware logo stamped on the front, like a baseball cap.
                        Somehow I imagine him in a little pickle car, like the Geek Squad guys.
                        Pumpy LittleLegs 50 Cave Shaman Mid Iseult (retired)

Draoicht Lvl 60 Druid <Deep Blue> Gorgonnash

I have known the taste of ashes.....

Comment

Originally posted by ancarett
                          So if a "Pickles in Hats" game comes out in the next few years, I'm totally blaming GU!
                          The people who buy that game are the ones who probably think Deer Hunter 4 deserves an award for being "most creative".

What's next, Devilled Eggs in Tutus?

Originally posted by Anxst
                          Somehow I imagine him in a little pickle car, like the Geek Squad guys.
                          I'm glad I wasn't the only one with that image when I said it. I don't feel so pathetic now.

Comment

Pickles with hats....... a game to relish :-D

Sorry, couldn't resist the temptation !
                            Infamy, Infamy, they've all got it in for me !

Comment

ROFL!

Could I play with a pickeled paladin instead of a normal pickel.

Comment

Working...
                              X