Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another year older another and moving to boot. (9/20)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another year older another and moving to boot. (9/20)

I'm not sure how exactly it happened, but the movers are coming to move all the big/heavy stuff today, my 32nd birthday. What the hell kind of slack ass present is that?

Anywho, I figured a move plus a birthday would be enough to convince Iggy not to get mad at me over filling in. But then I realized, in forgiving me he'd probably volunteer to help. And that meant finding someone else to fill in. So, say hello to Charlie, Iggy's oldest son.

So yeah... like... Poopy and junk.

I hope to have my desk back in order for tomorrow's strip; but, there are no garauntees. I apologize is advance if there's no strip Thursday.

grats on the RL ding there woody. awsome present too(sarcasm)

Comment

Gratz on the Move matey... and Many Happy returns for ya Birthday!

Heres to many more.... ;o)

Comment

Happy birthday, gratz on the house, and yay for actually having movers!

Comment

grats on the good day man... oh and gotta say... fave iggy strip yet.

Comment

Happy Birthday Woody!!
            Carpe DM: Seize the Dungeon Master

Comment

Good luck man. Moving is really the 9th cricle of Hell, but we just don't know it yet.
              They do say, Mrs M, that verbal insults hurt more than physical pain. They are, of course, wrong, as you will soon discover when I stick this toasting fork into your head.
              -Blackadder

Comment

Happy birthday Woody, I hope your other presents are better than all the work and stress of moving house.
                WoW, Aggramar (English) Server
                Deathforge, Pitt, Gnomevenom & Scalp

Comment

Happy brithday Woddy!
                  And if you don't get a strip by tomorrow, no one'll blame ya. After all moving is a really good excuse to _not_ do something, right up there with terminal illness. (Halfway sarcasm, wtf?)
                  http://www.gu_tribute.istheshit.net/

Comment

It could be worse...you could have your 32nd birthday and spend it lugging all that heavy crap into a pickup and moving it yourself.

Bob
                    (professional silver lining finder)
                    Sometimes I do an impression of myself. I can dress like myself, even act like myself sometimes.

Comment

Happy birthday! Hope the move goes smoothly!
                      "Sir, we're trapped in the moon's gravitational pull!
                      What do we do?!"
                      The commander stoically met his lieutenant's
                      frightened gaze and replied, "We die."
                      Proud member of The Older Gamers

Comment

It's got a family circle esque feel with little charley filling in for dads job :P

Comment

32 ! Happy birthday.

Can just about remember back when I was that young....... partying like it was 1999 (which it was). ^_^

Good luck with the move and remember, no matter how hard you try an important box of stuff will always end up at the bottom of a stack at the far end of a room full of identical boxes
                          Infamy, Infamy, they've all got it in for me !

Comment

happy birthday to you Woody.

As a fellow homeowner, I wish you the best of luck with the new home. Its a rewarding thing, but can be a bit of a headache... since its all on you now if something goes wrong..

Comment

Hmmm, I think that having movers is a pretty darn good birthday present. I wish I'd have had them for any of my many moves. Of course, it doesn't come close to my birthday present this year...a new baby son.

Congrats on the home.

Comment

Working...
                              X