Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I saw this new way to subscribe it dawned on me that I have never actually subscribed to your fancast and that I should as I love your comics. I have been reading them forever so I hope my meager contribution to your coffers helps out at least a little. (Maybe I should go buy more of your stuff)

Comment

Well thanks newslinky!

Comment

Great to see that some of the new ideas are taking shape. It actually made me finally register a forum account after reading the comics pretty much daily for the last 9 years......

Comment

The first thing I thought of when I got a pre-paid CC for Chirstmas was signing up here. So, I did, then I went out and spent $75 on new miniatures to paint I wanted to help out for awhile, but the prints I want I can't afford (Lush).

Comment

Its a pleasure to help! glad to spend a few of my hard earned bucks in places that can help, dawned on me, that even though ive been reading this comic since the beginning i had never signed up on the forums or anything yet, and when i saw the fancast post on the page today i couldnt help but try to help out.

Love the comic 8D
            World of Warcraft Brontu 80 Shaman<Shattered> Wildhammer (Retired)
            The Hidden Forest Server (EQemulator) Bront - 70 warrior Guild Leader of <Shattered> (Retired)
            Everquest Gameon Gameoff, Taelinn Ireul - Tunare (retired) - Ragefire Server: Bront

Comment

Yeah, this is one of the ways to get immediate unmoderated access to posting on the forums. Because, well, spammers don't buy subscriptions. And if they did... I'd be RICH.

Comment

Yikes! Have you thought about using Camstudio? It will record the screen to AVI, and also convert to (relatively) svelte SWF (Flash) files for uploading...
                My Machines
                Do not mess with the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with ketchup.

Comment

Much like some of the others here, I've been enjoying your comics and commentary for years. The chance to help you out with your needs is one I am all too happy to assist with. Heck, it's the least I can do for all the time and effort you have given to us.

Now...to await my tax return so I can talk ya out of one of your comissions...

Comment

Originally posted by LazerFX View Post
                    Yikes! Have you thought about using Camstudio? It will record the screen to AVI, and also convert to (relatively) svelte SWF (Flash) files for uploading...
                    I've used CamStudio for in-house demo's and to setup internal web links to train users on all sorts of technical stuff that I get tired of doing every five minutes

I've found it to work very well and have a very good quality. And you can't beat free
                    It's OK to play with dolls! ~ Baby Boomarangutang

Comment

-=peeks head in forum=-

Oh.. Hi! I figured I'd finally join the Fancast group. This LOOKED like a welcome thread for new Fancast members, but I'm not totally sure. Anyway, just wanted to say 'Hi' and notify to fear not, I have arrived!
                      Hol˙bovine - Tauren ret/prot pally
                      Formo - Human Paladin
                      Zraxth - Troll fury warrior
                      Real ID: tenolein at gmail.com Feel free to add me (and tell me who you are, too).

Comment

Hey Welcome!
                        My Machines
                        Do not mess with the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with ketchup.

Comment

What's the rules (if any) about revealing/pimping what's in the fancast? I'd love to be able to say to a few people on the Sharkcraft II comic that you've gotta see the blow-ups in the Fancast if you like it... Just want to make sure I'm not stepping on any toes by doing that.
                          My Machines

Comment

Hi all,

Been meaning to join since Woody came up with the idea. I finally decided to jump in and just do it.

Comment

I can't believe I only just saw this now.

Comment

*Lick* I'm always happy to be able to peek at a "behind the scenes" feel of things. And it was a good price!
                                Warcraft hours before X-fire un-installed: 10,297. You will be missed, old friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X