Ahrugan ships!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahrugan ships!

I did a size comparison chart for the Ahrugan warships. Before anyone chokes on their soda/beer, the dreadnought is that bloody big because it contains a shipyard-like drydock in its underside to do combat/expeditionary repairs and refit of damaged vessels from battleships down, and can construct new vessels of destroyer class or smaller. Roman Kochnev designed the destroyer and frigate for us, and I designed the rest

Thoughts?

First thought was 'Does the Battleship 'n up play the theme to Jaws during battle?'

Is the dradnought designed to be a combat ship, or is she support? And/or a mix of both? It seems she'd be a prime target, and giving up that much room for support, doesn't seem like she'd be as good at defending herself...Though that's purely my guess, admittedly
    Poofe Farsteppe 'n Evandril Dracorum,
    Champions of Chaos,
    Defenders of Dragonkind

Comment

she's a mix, warship and support, but attacking her would be suicide. It's the toughest ship in the Ahrugan fleet, with tens of thousands of heavy and superheavy APPCs, AP lancers, plasma pulse cannons, and more missiles than an entire series of Japanese anime There's not many of them, only a handful per tribe, but they are the most powerful known warship ever developed by any descendant of Terra.

Comment

I just read some of the backstory on your DA site...and now I'm going to have to buy all the books Had been planning on the RPG in any case, adding your fiction to that now, too! More missiles than anime?? Next you're going to say more bullets than rambo!
        Poofe Farsteppe 'n Evandril Dracorum,
        Champions of Chaos,
        Defenders of Dragonkind

Comment

Working...
        X